Chapter 61

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You look beautiful, Zayn." Louis says, smiling at me through the mirror.

I'm wearing a black suit and expensive trousers, much more formal than I usually like to dress but today is a big day. Huge day.

It's been about 5 months since Liam proposed to me on the roof of our hotel in London. Since then, we've gone back to school and we're working hard but we decided to come back to London for the wedding.

I haven't seen Liam all day, but I know that he's gonna looking sexy as hell. He always does.

Liam went a bit insane with throwing around money for this wedding, there are three people fixing me up. They even put makeup on me, so I'd show up better in photos.

My hair has been sculpted into perfection, there's so much gel in it that I'm sure it'd survive a hurricane.

I leave one strand hanging down, just how Liam loves it.

"I just wish my family was here, you know?" I chuckle weakly as one of the women fix my trousers

Louis sighs and rests his arm on my shoulder. "Well think about it this way...you'll be surrounded by the people who truly love you and support you. Some of your extended family showed up, not everyone has completely shut you out."

I bite my lip and nod, turning to face him. "Yeah...I'm just surprised that even Waliyha is a no show."

He shrugs and cups my face in his hands, squishing it so my lips puff out. "But your sexy ass fiancé is in the other room, wanting to spend the rest of his life with you. So quit sulking about irrelevant people and go have fun."

I can always count on Louis to make me laugh. I didn't like him at first but when we came back for this semester, he changed a bit and I understand his personality more.

I playfully punch his arm and he pulls me into a tight head lock. I'm squealing as he's screaming, threatening to ruin my hair. At the same time, the women are screaming at him. It's a big mess.

You gotta love Louis.

Meanwhile, Liam and Harry talked out their differences, they got so close that Harry is in the other room helping Liam get ready for the wedding.

And we didn't forget about Niall, he's somewhere around here running through the several rooms trying to find food.

The women leave soon after and then we have the room to ourselves. The silence is killing me and I begin nervously tapping my foot. So many things could go wrong.

I could trip or choke or pass out or Liam might back out last second, making me look stupid.

The door swings open and Niall prances in, chocolate all over his pale face.

"Go line up at the door, pretty boy. Your man is waiting at the altar." He says, winking at me.

My heart flutters and I look in the mirror one more time. "Niall...you haven't been eating any chocolate, have you?" I ask and Louis chuckles.

His cheeks redden and he raises an eyebrow. "No..."

Louis shoves his shoulder. "Quit being stupid and go wash off. The ceremony is staring soon."

Niall pouts and mumbles something under his breath while walking to the bathrooms.

Louis intertwines our hands and practically drags me towards the door where I'm supposed to be standing. I hear music staring up and I immediately begin panicking.

"Wait, where's Niall?" I ask as the doors swing open.

A blonde head appears out of nowhere and loops his arms through mine.

"Daddy is here to escort you to the altar." He says in a very serious tone, causing me to laugh.

We get the cue from some lady to start walking down the aisle which brings a whole new wave of emotions.

"You ready to do this?" Niall asks, making me more nervous.

"Definitely. I love him so much." I smile, my heart fluttering just thinking about his dark eyes.

He scoffs. "What are you, gay?"

I laugh and Harry smacks the back of his blonde head. I shoot him a grateful smile and he just winks while lining up with Louis.

Ruth is the first bridesmaid and she walks with her husband, Nicola follows with her boyfriend but I'm too spaced out to even notice.

The bridesmaids are wearing light pink dresses which looks really nice with the groomsmen grey suits. They have pink flowers tucked into their shirts, the same shade as their dates dresses.

I zone back in when Louis and Harry walk out, waving at everyone as if they're the kings of England or some shit.

Neither of them wanted to wear a dress, so they're matching. They look so fucking cute, Louis purposely embarrassing Harry as he squeals and hides his face.

I gotta say, I wasn't a huge fan of his new short hair but it really grew on me. He looks hot as fuck.

Before I realize, it's our turn to walk and I just about shit all over everyone right then and there.

I don't look up until we're about halfway down the aisle and Niall nudges me with his elbow. I can tell he's really enjoying having all this attention on himself because he's smiling and dancing down the carpet.

I laugh and my eyes immediately connect with Liam's who is staring at me with so much love, everyone else quickly becomes irrelevant.

He's so damn beautiful, his long hair styled back and everything about him is absolutely perfect. He looks sexy yet adorable at the same time, I don't know how that's possible.

I may not know much but I know that we were made for each other, as cheesy as that sounds

I may not know much but I know that we were made for each other, as cheesy as that sounds. Everything I do with him just feels so right and I don't know what I'd do if we never met.

Niall hugs me when we reach the end and walks to his seat. I look up to see Liam offering me his hand, which I take gratefully and he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze as he pulls me up.

"Third row on the left." He whispers to me and I give him a confused look.

He nods his head towards the crowd and I look out. Third row...one, two, three...on the left. My eyes widen and jaw drops when I see my whole family staring back at me.

Safaa, Waliyh, Doniya, mum and dad. They don't all look too happy to be here but I know that Waliyha used her charm to get them to come support me, which I really appreciate.

I wave at Waliyha and she waves back, grinning. This amazing day just got 100 times better.

"Are you boys ready?"