Chapter 55

Zayn's P.O.V.

I get woken up to light kisses being peppers along my jaw line. I'm very cozy and warm, I feel Liam's arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I don't even want to open my eyes so I just roll over and tuck my face into Liam's neck.

"Zaaaaayn." I hear him mumble into my hair. "Wake up, Princess."

I whine, not moving.

He huffs and I can hear some shuffling. I feel his body pressing up against mine and something hard pressing against my thigh.

I open one eyes to see Liam smirking down at me.

"Damn, you're so beautiful." I mumble, admiring his messy hair and sleepy eyes.

He blushes a bit and leans forward to kiss my lips.

"As are you. But right now, I need help with something." He grins, pressing his erection into my thigh again.

I chuckle, stretching a bit. "Early bird gets the worm." I say, kissing his forehead. "Any day that begins with my head between your legs is going to be a good day."

He bites his lip, nodding eagerly.

I give him one last smile before ducking my head under the covers. I push myself down to the bottom of the bed and wait a couple seconds for my eyes to get adjusted to the lack of lighting.

My eyes immediately land on Liam's large package which is sitting right in front of me, ready to go. I've never taken the time to admire his thighs, but they're absolutely perfect just like the rest of him. How did I get so lucky?

My hands grip his waist and I kiss the inside of his left thigh. I slowly begin working my way up his leg which makes him squirm with anticipation.

I kiss all the way up to his boxers and then stop, moving up to his belly button. He whines, causing me to chuckle.

I leave little kisses all the way down to the waistband of his boxers and I start moving them down slowly. I pull them off slowly, knowing very well that I'm torturing him. It's nice to feel this amount of control over him.

I work the boxers all the way down his legs and I slip them off slowly. Once they're gone, I make my way up to his huge cock.

He's squirming a bit and I almost feel bad about torturing him like this. Almost.

After teasing him for a couple more seconds, I give in and grab him tight. I begin moving my hand up and down his long shaft, I can hear his gasps of pleasure from the other side of the thick covers.

Not much air is getting down here and it's hot but I couldn't care less as I slip my mouth over Liam's tip. I push my head down slowly, testing how far I can go without gagging.

I'm surprised when the covers are thrown off of me, bright light and cold air hits me immediately. I look up to find Liam staring down at me, nothing but love and lust in his dark eyes.

I smirk, satisfied that I can make him feel this way. I can feel him hitting the back of my throat and I take him down farther. I make my way back up, going all the way to the tip again while hollowing my cheeks.

I continue going up and down for the next minute or so while my hands handle his balls. He's squirming like an impatient little kid in a candy store, sexy sounds of pleasure escaping his mouth.

I'm working him all the way down my throat, as far as I can possibly take him. I don't know much about blowjobs but judging by Liam's reaction, I'm doing damn good.

"Fuck." He gasps. "Too...much..."

Before I can process what he said, I feel him stiffen up and a warm liquid shoots into my mouth and down my throat. I swallow it, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of him.

I pull away, glaring at Liam.

"A little bit of warning would've been nice." I grumble, wiping my mouth.

He chuckles, his eyes sparkling. "Sorry. I tried but you have a scary effect on me."

I raise an eyebrow, cuddling up next to the pretty man. "I do?"

He nods. "Definitely. When you were looking up at me like that..." He shakes his head. "God damn..."

I feel butterflies in my stomach once again because of his words. I peck his lips once again before sitting up.

"Let's go get breakfast." I whine, tugging on his hand.

He smiles. "Of course. You deserve a five course meal, baby."

"With free dessert?" I ask, tilting my head.

He nods, sitting up. "A whole buffet of free dessert options."

I grin, quickly swiping my hand through his hair to fix it. "That sounds amazing."

He nods. "Only the best for my princess."

I just grin like an idiot, not knowing what to say. We both throw on some clothes and shoes before making our way down the elevator.

We decide on a small cafe that's just across the street. The food options sound delicious and it's also cheap.

There's not too many people in here and we get a booth all the way in the back of the cafe. It's quiet and private, just how I like it.

Liam immediately begins skimming through the menu but I can't seem to look away. He looks so beautiful when he's concentrated on something. He's biting down on his lip, frowning slightly. I'm not aware of anything going on around me and I'm startled by a loud voice right next to me.

"Hello, I'm Ella and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I start you boys off with anything to drink?" She asks, looking at me first.

I was too busy admiring Liam to think about what I want. "Um c-can I have...just some water please?"

"Sure babe." She says, grinning at me. The smile drops as she moves onto Liam. "And for you?"

Liam huffs, clearly noticing Ella's weird behavior. "Orange juice."

She writes it down, looking back at me. The big smile is back on her face and I smile back. "Those will be right out." She says.

"She's weird." Liam mumbles. "I think she fancies you."

I giggle, shaking my head. "No she doesn't. She's just being nice."

"Did you see the way she was looking at you?" He mumbles, watching her as she walks away. "She wanted to fuck you right then and there."

I roll my eyes. "Now you're being ridiculous." I say, reaching forward to grab his hand. "I'm all yours, Li."

I can see him calm down a bit and he turns all of his attention back to me. "Okay sorry. Are you attracted to females though? We never really talked about that."

I shrug. "Honestly I don't really pay attention because I have you. But yes, I think I'm bisexual or something...yeah..."

He nods. "Okay that's fine. Just don't go cheating on me." He teases.

I sigh. "Damn, you ruined my plan." I joke.

He gives me a warning glance, jokingly.

The waitress comes back with our drinks. "Do you need more time or are you ready to order?" She asks.

I look to Liam. "I think we're ready now?"

"Yup." He says and reaches for my hand. "We're ready now." He says while maintaining steady eye contact with Ella.

I try to hold back a laugh. He's really jealous. In a weird way...it's sweet to know how much he cares about me.