Chapter 59

Zayn's P.O.V.

I wake up to something warm poking my cheek. I open one eye to see Liam's dark eyes staring at me. This soft bed is so warm and it almost hurts to open my eyes, even though Liam looks so fucking hot with his messy hair and sleepy eyes.

He pulls his hand away and grins. "Can we get food? Please?"

I groan and shut my eye, rolling over.

A few moments of silence pass by and then I feel him poke my back. "Hey Mr. Grumpy. Let's get some pancakes."

I huff and rub my eyes, opening them slowly.

"What time is it?" I ask, yawning.

"10." He whispers, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I have to go back home tonight."

I raise an eyebrow and turn back around to face him. "Tonight? Really?"

He nods and cups my face in his warm hands. "I'm sorry. It's my mums birthday and I can't miss that. Again."

I sigh and kiss is cheek. "Okay."

"But don't worry." He sits up. "Today will be the best day ever. I have a surprise for you tonight."

I roll my eyes, grinning. "Quit spoiling me, Payno."

He shakes his head. "I refuse. Now get your smelly bum up and shower. I'm leaving to get food in 10."

I groan loudly while stretching.

Liam smacks me. "Hush up. Everyone's gonna think we're having sex."

I chuckle and sit up. "Yeah! Fuck me harder Liam oh g-"

He tackles me to the bed, covering my mouth with his hand. I lick him as an attempt to get out of his grip but he shakes his head.

"Your tongue doesn't disgust me at all babe. In fact I wouldn't mind if you licked m-"

I get out of his grip and run to the bathroom. I close the door just enough to show only my face.

I can see Liam staring back at me as I study his face. He's smiling wide, causing his eyes to crinkle.

"What you staring at?" He giggles, and I swear I could see him blush.

"You're horribly ugly, Li." I tease.

He rolls his eyes and throws a pillow at my face. "I love you too." He says and I shut the door, laughing.

I start up some hot water before stripping down and stepping inside. I let my mind wander as I clean my body as best as I can with these crappy hotel soaps.

I don't really know where I'm gonna go tonight after Liam leaves. I could just stay here, I have enough money to spend a couple more days here. But at the same time I miss my family. Even though they don't fully accept me.

After rinsing out my hair from the disgusting conditioner that makes my hair feel like straw, I step out of the shower and throw a towel over my waist.

I step out of the bathroom and notice that it's a lot colder out here then in the steamy bathroom. I shiver and rush to my bag to find some clothes to wear.

"Damn girl. Turn around for me." Liam says in an American accent.

I laugh and drop my towel, teasing him. I hear him groan. "Nope not fair. Put your towel back on."

My back is turned towards him this whole time so I turn towards him, holding my clothes over my dick. "Is this shirt okay? Or is it too warm?" I ask him.

I notice his eyes are sparkling as he walks closer to me. "I think it should be fine. You look really nice in dark colors."

I peck his cheek. "Thanks Li."

As I'm walking away, he grabs my elbow. I turn back around and he grabs the hair gel from my hand.

"I love your hair when it's down. And plus I'm too hungry to wait any longer." He whines.

I roll my eyes. "Fine you're gonna have an ugly boyfriend today."

He scoffs as I begin pulling on my boxers. "Yeah right. You're hotter than the sun and you know it."

I shake my head, laughing. "You're ridiculous."

I'm ready within minutes and we head out onto the loud streets of London. We find a small cafe on a corner. It's significantly quieter over here, which is perfect.

I get a green tea and a bagel while Liam just gets a sandwich, claiming that he doesn't like drinking tea in the morning.

This day is starting off great and I can't help but wonder what the surprise tonight will be.

(A/N: what do you guys think the surprise is gonna be??)