Chapter 22

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Hell no, you are not about to blindfold me." I say, backing away from Liam. We're sitting in his car, in some random parking lot. He decided to take me out on an adventure, since we're not attending class today.

He sighs, his loose flopping over his eye. "C'mon Zayn. I'm trying to be romantic, don't you trust me?"

My heart flutters a bit in my rib cage but I choose to ignore the weird feeling. "Yea I do." I say, a bit unsure. "Liam...is this like...a date? Or...?"

He smiles, reaching forward to grab my hand. Our eyes meet and I'm immediately calmed by his beautiful brown and sparkling ones.

"Calm down Z. Today we're just going to have fun." He assures me. "Our first date is going to be much better than this."

I bite my lip to try and stop the big grin which is threatening to spread across my face. "Okay...let's do it." I say.

Liam picks up the black scarf which he's going to tie around my head, to cover my eyes. It looks very small in his large hands.

"Turn around." He instructs and I do as he says. I soon feel his warm hands touching my head as he gently ties the scarf around me, doing a good job of making sure that no hair gets pulled.

"Okay sit tight, I'm getting out and I'll run to the other side to get you out...yea?" I hear his strong voice say, laced with a bit of nervousness. I nod and then hear the door open and slam shut.

Soon enough, I feel the door on the passengers side open and Liam grabs my arm. I stand up, trying hard to not bump my head on anything.

As soon as we start walking, Liam moves his tight grip to my hand. This feels weird. I am holding another man's hand. We are the people that my family scoffs at, and later talks crap about them at the dinner table. What if there's other people around that are judging us right now? Why can't I find it in myself to care too much?

This honestly feels so right. When Liam gives my hand a squeeze, telling me to watch out for the curb, all my worries shrink away. Instead, my mind wanders to the man walking right next to me. I wish I wasn't wearing this damn blindfold so I could see his intimidating beauty.

I honestly think the blindfold is a stupid idea. I could see the beach when we were sitting in the parking lot, but I don't say anything. I can tell Liam really enjoys knowing that I trust him. Hopefully he won't break that trust.

"Okay now we're gonna turn the corner and then you can take it off, okay?" I hear Liam's voice in my ear. He's a lot closer to me than I expected and I shiver when I feel his warm breath hit my neck.

The smell of wet sand fills my nose and I can hear water lapping against the shore near by. Thankfully, it's a warm day, so we can use the swim trunks that we bought at the target, earlier today.

He turns my hand, tugging me towards him. Once we fully turn, he stops walking and I bump into his shoulder.

"Ah fuck." I groan, the wind got knocked out of me a bit.

Liam chuckles. "I'm sorry princess. Take off your blindfold please." He says and my skin tingles when I feel him connect his lips to my forehead for a quick kiss.

I do as he says and I blink a few times to get used to the bright sun. I find myself standing close to the sparkling water, but Liam is nowhere to be seen.

I whip around to find him leaning against a large rock which is about ten feet behind me. "Welcome to the beach." He says in a dramatic tone, his hooded eyes looking up at me. He's no longer wearing a top, his sun kissed chest exposed.

My stomach flips when I realize that the outline of his man parts are almost completely visible in his tight trunks.

I avert my eyes, and try to keep steady eye contact with him. The asshole has a smirk on his face, knowing exactly what he's doing to me. He picked these trunks on purpose.

I bite my lips and turn around to look at the water again. "I'll just t-take my shoes off." I say.

He chuckles. "Okay. Put your stuff up on this rock so it doesn't get covered in sand."

"Will do." I say, pulling off my shirt in one swift movement.

I'm not a super confident guy, but I know that Liam likes my lean body type. It's a bit ironic, considering that he has a very different body from mine. I often catch him staring at me while I'm shirtless, a lustful look in his eyes.

Time to get revenge for his tight trunks.

I grab my shoes and shirt in one hand, standing up. I turn towards Liam and lean over to put my stuff on the rock, behind him. I'm very close to him, on purpose, I make sure my chest rubs against his arm.

I turn back around and stretch, giving him time to take in my body. I manage to take a peak over my shoulder and look at Liam, without him noticing. I'm very pleased to see his eyes roaming my body hungrily, a familiar lustful look in his dark eyes.

"Are we gonna go into the water? Or are we just gonna stand here?" I chuckle, looking at Liam.

He blinks a few times. "Sorry w-what? I didn't hear what you said."

I smirk. Mission accomplished. "Let's get into the water Li."

I grab his wrist and pull him after me. I run into the surprisingly warm water and I'm surprised to hear Liam let out a squeal as he follows in after me.

I turn around with a smile on my face. His face is red, clearly embarrassed because of the adorable sound he just made.

I'm so lucky. A whole day with Liam all to myself.