Chapter 41

Zayn's P.O.V.

I jog to catch us to Liam, the warm sand burning the soles of my feet. It feels nice though, nice contrast against the cold air in the dorms.

They're walking pretty slow and I'm by their side within seconds, still very confused with what's going on. I know that Liam is gay but he doesn't seem to mind what's happening at all.

"Hey?" I say, getting his attention.

He raises his eyebrows. "Zayn, you actually came to join me?" He says, a smile tugging at his lips. I notice his dark eyes looking at my bare chest but I ignore it, and resist the urge to check him it as well.

"Yes...who are your new friends?" I ask, looking the two girls up and down. They're very attractive girls with amazing bodies so why are they hanging onto my man??

"Oh right." He says, breaking his eyes away from my body. "I don't know who these girls are but they are quite drunk and I'm trying to lead them to the shade so they don't get burned. They're quite pale." He chuckles.

"I'm Ella!" One girl says, giggling. "You look like Michael Jackson."

I laugh, giving Ella a weird look. "How much did you drink? I don't look like Michael Jackson."

Ella lets go of Liam's arm and latches onto mine instead. "You have the same jaw line. Maybe you are Michael Jackson and you actually faked your death."

I try not to gag as the blonde's smell burns my nostrils. Alcohol and hairspray. Not a good combination.

Soon enough, we find a tree where we leave the two girls to nap. As soon as they sit down, they're both out cold.

"Come on baby, we have to go swimming." Liam whispers, kissing my cheek.

My heart flutters and I turn around, a smile on my face. "I can't swim. I'll watch you from the shore though."

Liam frowns and shakes his head. He looks like a little puppy. "Come on, I won't let you drown."

I giggle and peck his pouty lips. "I'm sorry Liam but I'm really scared of the water."

He gently grabs my hips with his large hands and his thumbs rub circles on the bare skin just above my boxers. "I won't force you to do anything but the water is so nice today. Don't you trust me? I'll keep you safe, princess." He whines.

I pout, slowly giving into my adorableness. "But you can't let go of me. Even for a second." I say.

He nods his head. "I promise I won't." He says grinning. He grabs my hand, pulling me behind him as he skips towards the water. He's so embarrassing, but in the best way.

He was right though, the water is quite nice. It's a good contrast against the hot, dry air.

I steadily follow behind him until the water reaches my waist. I tug on his soft hand and he turns around.

"Can we just stay here?" I ask.

Liam pouts. "Only a bit further? I just want to be away from all the loud people." He says. There's way too many drunk people, it's still quite early in the day.

I grab Liam's shoulders and spin him around. I jump up onto his muscled back and wrap all my limbs around him tightly.

He giggles. "I have my own pet koala."

I grin, cuddling my face into his warm neck. "I love you, Li." I whisper, pecking his cheek.

"I love you more, Z." He tells me as I lay my head against his back. "And I was wrong. You're much cuter than a koala."