I nod and he smiles. Lord please let this shit go in on the first try.
He places his self at my entrance and pushes in slowly making me arch my back.

"Don't move, and I wouldn't run if I was you." I nod and he paces himself.

Long slow strokes and a trail of hickies along my neck are only the beginning. He kisses mean to hush the sounds of my moan and smiles when he hits my spot making me form my mouth into a perfect O. Scratched backs and bite marks arousing the both of us more.

He applies pressure to my clit with his right hand as his left supports my back and his stroaks become short and fast. My hot pink stiletto nails clawing at his toned back as he sends me off edge. I whimper and he bites his lips and kisses me one last time before I arch my body into him and explode on his shaft.

He slows back down and I catch my breath grinding my hips slowly along with the rhythm of his. He pulls out and lays back, I catch his drift and climb on. I start slow grinding my hips along his as he snacks an squeezes my ass. He grabs my waist guiding my speed and I allow him to. I smile as he cusses under he is breath the faster I bounce.

"I'm gettin close slow down." He states making me laugh.

I get off , wipe the cum off him and insert him into my mouth slowly. I've only given one other person head so I hope this goes well.

I guide my mouth down on it as he looks down at me in awe. I swirl my tongue around the tip and rub up and down his shaft at a steady pace. He throws his head back once I speed up allowing all my saliva to slide down and drip all over him making a mess.
"Yeah just like that, oh shit" I stop once I feel it throbbing fast and soon after it flows freely.

"Shit." He says smiling.

I smile satisfied with our sexual encounter. He does things to me that I never where possible. Made me cum from things that never made me climax before. This sex was different, it wasn't just sex. I felt as if it had a meaning to it, like it was all to prove that now I was his physically and emotionally.

"Kole what you thinkin bout?" He ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing serious, but I should go take a shower and probably head to work."

He shakes his head almost as if he's disappointed that I would just fuck him and leave, but isn't that all that this was supposed to be? Sex. Nothing more nothing less. Well at least that's how I saw it.

"I thought you was gon stay home with ya boy all day?" He says while stripping the bed of its current covers and sheets.

"Look scotty your a great guy, but I can't just fall in love with you because we had sex, that's all it was right? You even said it your self last night business is business nothing more nothing less." I say grabbing my towel , can't forget it this time.

"Damn that what you think of me, just anotha nigga that wanna fuck you? I can have any bitch I want but I'm laid up with you. You think I would chase behind any other bitch after she told me no? Fuck no cause its plenty of pussy out there and with a snap of a finger I could be knee deep in that shit but I'm not. Yeah we fucked but it ment somethin, I'm tryna show you that, that nigga you letting run game on you ain't the nigga you need to be with. But if all you think I wanna do is fuck then fine we can be on that shit too. Only hit me up when you got business or you giving up pussy. Imma shower then I'm out ma." He shakes his head ands starts gathering his clothes.

"Scotty wait, no, I didn't mean it like that I just... I just thought that, that's all you wanted. That's all they all usually want so that's what I thought. But if that's what you want ok." I stare at him with tears streaming down my eyes.

I know I shouldn't let him see me cry but how can't I. Because crying shows how weak you are on the inside.

"I don't want that and you know I don't, I want you so wussup?" He smiles and wraps his hand around my waist. The other caressing my cheek while he stares into my eyes.

I nod and he kisses me passionately and its disturbed when I get a text from Z telling me to be ready by 8 because we have a date. Scotty replies telling him that I'm no longer on the market and to leave me alone. All hell shall break loose soon.

I hop in the shower alone and take a stress free 30 minute, hot steaming shower. When I get out I throw on a pair of boy shorts and a big baby blow v neck that I stole out of my dads closet. While I head downstairs to grab the Chinese take out menu's.

I order pork lo mein for me and shrimp and broccoli with fried rice for scotty. When he comes down I pull up Bad Moms on the fire stick and we watch as we wait for the food to arrive.

I can't even lie, being in his presence makes me feel safe and loved. Something I only felt at certain times with Z and I love every moment of it to be honest.