He won't ever find out

Start from the beginning

"I would Cassie, but Luke took my car this morning with Jai and they left because I was taking too long!"

"Too long to long to do what? Fuck a girl" I say scoffing.

"No to get ready idiot!" Beau says anger building up.

"Don't call me an idiot" I scream

"You called me one first" Beau screams back.

"Not my problem get a ride with one of your friends"

"Look I don't want to argue with you Cassie" Beau says the anger in his eyes gone.

"If I could ask anyone else I would, look just this once can you take me I walked all the way to your house" Beau says pleading.

"Arghh fine hurry up were already late I say dangling my keys in the air.

"I knew you couldn't resist me" Beau says smirking

I turn my head towards him, "Don't make me change my mind"

"Hey can I drive" Beau says as we are walking to my car.

" NO NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!" I scream at him.

"Awww come on, If I drive we will get there quicker" Beau says smirking.

"You want a ride or not Brooks!" I say crossing my arms.

"You've never called me that before" Beau says smirking.

"Jesus Christ just get in the car!" I scream at him which makes him quickly open the door to get in.

"I start the car up, the engine roaring to life.

"Your so hard to please shessh, but I love a challenge" Beau says leaning back on the car chair.

Beau I'm not interested" I say trying to not show the emotion I am really feeling.

"That's all you have to say" Beau says staring at me blankly.

"What else is there to say?" I reply blankly

"Uhhh I dunno how about, Beau clears his voice "OH EM GEE BEAU YOUR SO SEXY, I AM SO INTERESTED IN YOU I JUST CANT EVEN, I LOVE YOU!" Beau says in a really high squeaky voice.

I park the car into one of the avaliable parking spots, I then turn to face Beau.

"Firstly I don't talk like that and secondly I am cut off my Beau's warm lips that are pressed against mine. There so welcoming and I eventually give in.

Our lips move in perfect sync, oh how I have missed this!

My hands make their way towards his shoulders, my hands getting tangled in to hair. Beau's hands make their way to my waist grabbing me so that I am now seated on his lap.

Things started to get a bit heated from there however, we are both alarmed when my back accidently makes contact with the steering wheel.

A horrible loud beeping noise, comes from the car horn of the steering wheel.

I suddenly jump off Beau's lap in absolute horror breathing heavily. I open the door to the car and I am absolutely shocked to see all the sluts staring at me.

They couldn't of heard it right? RIGHT?!

Their eyes widen when they see Beau come out off my car, not to mention his shirt is all crinkled and his hair is all messy.

This is one of those moments where I just want to face palm myself! I can't believe it I try my hardest to stay away from Beau, and here I am having a make out session just before with him!