Rose And The Mafia

Hi guys. I'm not new to wattpad but I've never really wrote anything because I didn't have time. But now I have more time than I did before, and I would appreciate it if you all at least read my book. It's okay if you don't ;)

So I will start by saying that everything in this book is not real and is created all by me except for the youtube videos, or any of the media. And there are going be other things too.

But I don't like taking other people's ideas or writings. I find that disrespectful and I wouldn't want that to happen to me so please don't steal my story and make it to one of your own or steal my ideas.

And by the way I didn't want to give you all a celebrity that fit the characters from my book because I feel like you will disagree with whom I have chosen to fit the characters, so I prefer you use your imagination to fit my characters with your celebrities.

If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them, Probably not in that exact moment but I will answer them.
Please No rude comments. You can correct me if I have terrible Grammar but no rude comments towards me or others.

I will try to update twice a week, but whenever there's some special holiday or something I will update three or more!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Well have fun reading the book!!!!! Hopefully

There's mature content later on and violence. So I warned you!!

Enjoy!!

-B