June

Its the beginning of June and I just arrived in Miami and Im currently in a taxi on my way to my dad's hotel since I flew here a day early .Odell is suppose to come tomorrow then we're headed to the Islands.

As I got out the car I grabbed my purse and suitcase then I walked into the Lobby which was high decorated with gold trimmings and gold fountains mounted on the walls. I walked to the receptionist desk and asked for my father.He walked out of his office he had a white suit with a gold tie.Soon as he saw me he hugged me.

Dad:hey Malaysia ,You didnt tell me you were coming here?
Me:surprise.

He tapped the Bell boy shoulder .

Dad:Can you take this to her room.

The man grabbed my suitcase.We walked to the restaurant down the hall and sat down at a table and order some drinks.

Dad:So what made you come here?
Me:Well me and Odell are going on a vacation.
Dad:oh really?
Me:yes ,we are going to the island's.
Dad:So do I get to meet him?
Me:of course.My nana and Aunt met him when they went to my fashion show in Paris.
Dad:how was Paris?
Me:Amazing I did an interview.
Dad:Did you go explore ?
Me:yes I went to the Eiffel tower.
Dad:remember what I said go out and explore.
Me:You should do the same there's so much to do in Miami.

My phone started ringing.

Me:hello
Odell:Hey baby what you doing?
Me:nothing I'm with my dad right now looking at the beach .
Odell:Call me when you settled.
Me:ok
Odell:love you .
Me:I love you too.

Dad:Babygirl I have to get back to work enjoy your day here.Go to the spa here.
Me:ok I'll do that.

I walked to the spa and I got a massage then I went up to the room.I opened up the door then got stopped by somebody.I turned around it was Odell with his suit case.I ran up to him.And I kissed him.We walked into my Miami apartment.Since it was my first time ever I looked around and I was amazed I sat on the bed.

Odell:Baby Imma go take a shower.
Me:ok

After fifteen minutes he finally came out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist you could see his print.It was turning me on.He sat down me next to me.

Odell:What you doing?
Me:What do it look like?

He hit my butt.

Odell:smart ass.
Me:I'm your smart ass.

He put his fingers on my back dimples and he pulled me on to of him.And we started kissing.

Me:Tonight.
Odell:tonight why tonight.
Me: I'm ready.
Odell:Is something pressuring you.
Me:no I just wanna do it.
Odell:We'll we both got tested and everything is good ,I'll make sure it's special.

He started back kissing me.

After sitting in the house we decided to take a walk on the beach and go out and eat . Then we went shopping.After a day at the mall it was 9 o'clock at night I took a hot bath.I wrapped the towel around my body. Then I walked out into the bedroom.red Roses were everywhere and Odell was lighting the candles.

Odell:Surprise!!!!
Me:Odell.

My cheeks were getting heated.We kissed.while we kissed a big wave in my stomach hit me.The more Odell kept kissing me the more my stomach turned.

Odell:What's wrong?
Me:I don't think we should do this.

A tension grew between us.

Odell:you sure you was ready earlier but now...you saying no...I don't understand.
Me:it's not a understanding to it it's a every time you kiss me my stomach turning and I'm going to listen to my gut which is always right.Listen I appreciate the roses and all but I'm not ready.
Odell:call me when you are.

He kissed me on the forehead.and grabbed his bag and headed to the door.Im sitting here confused.

Me:So what now we're over?

He turned around and looked at me and face the door.

Me:answer me Odell.
Odell:yeah.
Me:face me and say it.
Odell:yes.
Me:because I couldn't give you sex right??

The look he have me was the coldest look I've ever been given.
He walked out the door.