last day NYC

Today is my last day in. New York and I'm kind of excited to go back home.I woke up at eight so I could wash all my clothes.Its eight o'clock I got up and washed up then I went downstairs to the laundry room and I got an basket for my clothes then I ran up the stairs and I picked my clothes up and I traveled back downstairs. After several minutes of trying to work a wash machine that has music to it I finally made the machine do what I needed it to do.I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.Odell wrapped around me like a giant stuff bear.

Odell:Good morning.
Me:Good morning.
Odell:What you got planned for today?
Me:Nothing much relax, I'm currently washing my clothes .
Odell:I heard.
Me:So you know I was having trouble and you didnt help me?
Odell:yeah but didnt you find out yourself?
Me:But still I could have saved time.

I grabbed some leftovers I had and I warmed them up.

Me:Whats up with you today?
Odell:Nothing Imma go do this last day of training and I'll be back here to finish packing for this tour.
Me:arent you happy?
Odell: You could say that.
Me:Well you should be excited going to training.

I mimicked his one hand catch.While he was getting his ingredients for the protein shake.I grabbed my food out the microwave.

Odell:By the time I come back its gonna be noon ,What do you want to eat?
Me:I don't know surprise me.
Odell:Alright.

He walked to the living room and put his shirt on.Then he put his hand on my hips and pulled my body to his and he kissed me.

Odell:I'll see you later.
Me:ok.

We went in for another kiss.

Me:I love you.
Odell:I love you, too.
Me:Heres your protein shake.
Odell:Thanks.

He walked to the closet and put his coat on then he left.I finished eating then I threw my clothes in the dryer .Then Nicole called me.

Nicole:What you doing?
Me:Washing clothes whats up?
Nicole:Nothing I was gonna ask if you wanted to do something because Im bored.
Me:You can come over I only had one wash to do and I was gonna watch tv for the day.
Nicole:alright, Ill be over in a hour or so.
Me:ok.

I went on snapchat a watched people stories.I finally posted a picture of me with the caption "Relaxing".I went up stairs and I reorganized my suit case I my all my new Clothes inside and I grabbed my carry on bag and I organized that.Soon as I finished I heard a knock on the door.I ran to the door I opened it it was Nicole.

Nicole:Heyyy La.
Me:Hey.

I looked in the laundry room to see if my clothes were done.I had a few more minutes left.I walked to the living room.Nicole sat down.

Nicole:Is he here?
Me:No hes at training.
Nicole:How was the family gathering?
Me:good I have a lot of cousins.When I met my dads mom I kind of was mad because she was the reason why my dad wasnt in my life.Like I can imagine my dad being a supportive dad throughout my childhood.Going to all my school events.Im glad I finally met my dad.
Nicole:Thats all that matter.
Me:yeah.I just have so many questions.
Nicole:So when are you going back home?
Me:at three.
Nicole:We haven't had days like this in a while.
Me:I know .I remember when we use to drive to each other house and eat all the snacks.
Nicole:I really miss that.

After talking for a hour straight. I got my clothes out of the dryer and I reorganized my clothes and I sat down.Then I heard the door open.

Odell:La.

Nicole with a surprised expression.Odell walked into the living room.

Me:Hey.
Odell:Hey ,Hey Nicole right?
Nicole:Hey Odell.
Odell:I brought you some fresh pizza ,Nicole if you want a slice you get some.
Nicole:No thank you, Im going to go.But next time can you buy vegetarian pizza.
Odell:Alright.

He chuckled.Nicole grabbed her purse and put her jacket on.

We hugged then she walked to her car.After that I walked into the kitchen.

Odell:Was she serious about the vegetarian thing?
Me:yeah , she's been that way since high school.
Odell:Did you finish everything?
Me:yeah I just gotta get freshened up then I'll be on my way.

Odell:Im gonna miss you.
Me:I know.

I started smiling.

Odell:are you gonna miss me.
Me:Of course.

I grabbed some pizza then I sat down and I started watching tv.Then me and Odell cuddled together.I ran my hands through his curly hair.

Odell:Do you like to be romantic like Cuddling?
Me:yeah I like holding hands,massages,teasing.
Odell:Have you ever been teased?
Me:Nah ,Always wanted to do something like that if you want me to be honest with you.
Odell:I like doing stuff like that but Im not a big fan of Cuddling .
Me:you want something to drink?
Odell:Yeah

I walked to the refrigerator and I poured some Fruit punch. And I walked back to the couch. I handed the fruit punch to him.

Odell:thanks.
Me:What time is it?
Odell:It one oclock.
Me:I gotta get ready to go to the airport.
Odell:Alright.

I ran to the bathroom and I washed up then I slipped into my sweat pants and hoodie. Then I walked downstairs with my bags.

Me:Odell you ready?
Odell:yeah let me grab your bags.
Me:ok.

I grabbed my purse and carry on bag and put them in the backseat.Then I hopped in the seat.Odell started driving.

Me:I enjoyed myself in New York thanks.
Odell:Your welcome.
Me:Your going on tour and I'm going to relax for a few more days then I have a runway show.
Odell:I'm gonna miss our talks at night.
Me:Imma miss that too.

I played with his beard.

Odell:You like my beard?
Me:yeah.

We got in a little traffic jam then we approached the JFK airport.

Odell:So when am I gonna see you?
Me:when ever you want to come see me?
Odell:I'll try to see you hopefully were in the same city.
Me:most definitely.

He pulled up to the British Airlines.He grabbed my suitcase for me.Then we hugged.

Me:I love you.
Odell:Love you back.

He kissed me.

Me:I'm going to text you when I land.
Odell:ok.

I kissed him again.Then I walked to clearance and to my plane.