chapter six

**picture above w/living rm is Lalas house she moving after graduation.**

Jay pov

I woke up at 10 and got ready.I grabbed my keys then my mom walked into the kitchen.

Mom:where you going this early?
Me:you told me not to waste my time in the house.So I'm going to the beach or something
Mom:ok
Me:I'm staying at dads house
Mom:ok imma check up on you.
Me:ok

I walked out the house.and drove to Lala's house.I knocked on the door.she came out.

La:you look dope.
Me:your look gorgeous.
La:where we headed.
Me:somewhere fun.
La:I'm a up front person so you can ask me anything.
Me:when is your birthday?
La:August 21 how about you?
Me:December 11th.
La:how did you mom let you out the house?
Me:She always tell me to do something with my day.So when she asked me where i was going i pulled that on her.Then I'm going to be at my dad's house because I'm throwing the party in two days.
Me:a date today and a party tomorrow.
Jay:It's going to be turnt.
Me:I bet

He drove to this trampoline place.

Me:airtime really ,I'm 17 I think I'm too old.
Jay:you only old if you say you are.

We got out the car.when we walked in we signed this little contract saying we wont sue the place if we broke any bones.
We jumped into this pool of cubes.I got stuck for five minutes straight.Then I played basketball.I took a break and sat down.
Jay:having fun?
Me:yeah I'm enjoying myself.
Jay:we can play dodge ball then we can get something to eat.
Me:that's fine.

We played dodge ball then we went to a go cart place.While we was in line.

Jay:If I win this I get to go on another date .
Me:If I win we will just be friends.
Jay:ok

We did a handshake.The we rode the go cart racing I almost won until he bump me and make me spin in circles.

Jay:I guess I won.
Me:yeah you did because you bumped into me.

We sat down across from him and orders something to snack on.

Me:lets be honest ,you got a crush on me?
Jay:I wouldn't say crush but im feelin you ,ma.
Me:well I can tell you somethin.
Jay:yeah
Me: I'm feeling you too.

I blushed.He laughed.

Jay:have you ever been in a relationship before?
Me:no but boys always hit me up.
Jay:so you have you ever kiss somebody?
Me:yeah plenty of them on the cheek.
Jay:you know what type of kiss I was talking about.

His phone rung.

Jay:Hey..yeah im go carting .....ill be there in two hours.

Me:what's wrong?
Jay:nothing my ma wants me at the house before dinner.

Me:lets go play mini golf I never played before.
Jay:ok ill teach ya a few tricks.

We walked over to the little shack to get our ball and golf sticks.we started playing Jay started winning,then I won the game.we walked to the car.

Me:that was fun.
Jay:im glad ya had fun.

He started driving to my house then I fell asleep....Jay tapped me.I looked around and I noticed we were in Compton a few blocks away from my mom.

Me:yeah
Jay:I'm at my momma house,I thought you would want some home cook meal before I dropped you off.
Me:ok

I grabbed my purse and I followed Jay to the door he unlocked it the we walked in this beautiful house.It reminded me of one of those rooms in the magazine.then I snapped out of my amazement of the living room when I heard a yell from the kitchen "Jordan Dinero McQueen".