Characters

Malaysia (Lala) Taraji Jackson

Seventeen

August 21

African American

I'm popular in school when I graduate I want to go straight to beauty school.My mom always told me I can do anything If I put my mind to it.but I. haven't been the same without her.Even though my real dad knows my mom is gone he doesn't want to step up to the plate. my stepfather has been my real father since I was five.I'm a senior in high school.

Edward William

39

Father

I was in a relationship with Maria mom Miranda but she started doing drugs.No matter how many times I sent her to rehab she would go back to drugs.So now shes no where to be found.While at one of a business meeting I met Malaysia mom Michelle she was an lawyer at the time.We started dating in 2000.Then 2002 we got married. After more that 10 years of being married she died of cancer In 2012.I am a multimillionaire I own few companies.And I takes care of my three kids.

Maria Leona William

Seventeen

April 10

People say I'm the smart girl with big dreams but I always dream small.Unlike my sister in the total opposite I'm the shy one I'm always behind the scenes.And i want to be a nurse. I love animals and walking on the beach.

Eric Terence William

I'm 19 I'm a varsity football player for California state university.

I like to party a lot. Even though its not good for academic reasons. I really miss my mom.

Nicole Selena Garcia

I'm seventeen I'm studying to be a model and actress. I'm a Hispanic. I'm a senior at this lame ass high school. I have two best friends Naomi and Malaysia. I'm the loud one of the group. I live with my mom she's a lawyer at this firm in Beverly Hills. My mom and dad recently got divorced after finding out my dad cheated with a woman for two years, behind my mom back. So I haven't been in contact since last year.

Naomi Gracee West

I'm known as the peace maker in the group.But I can get crazy when I want to. I want to become Journalist for Abc News. I'm originally from Houston ,Texas. I enjoy the west coast a lot more than the south. Oh and I love Chipotle.