Atlanta

Its our second day here it's seven o'clock.Yesterday it was a resting day then we went to a night club.Today we're going to the Coke Cola factory this morning.We drove to a waffle house and ate some waffles and bacon.Then Naomi drove to Factory. We learned the history of Coke Cola then we tasted all the Coke Cola flavors around the world .Then we grabbed a Coke Cola and bought some stuff from the store.Then we sat down outside in the shade.

Me:So I was thinking of what we should do later?
Naomi:what do you think we should do.
Me:well I scheduled for us to get massages in a hour.But I think I want to go to this comedy show at nine.
Nicole:thats something new I'm in.
Naomi:What time is the show?
Me:at nine and dress classy .
Nicole:alright.

We got in the car and drove to the spa that was near the Coke Cola factory.We changed into our white robes then we went inside the sauna first then We got a massage.By the time we finished it was three o'clock. We walked around the downtown area and took pictures.

Naomi: these boys are fine as hell..
Nicole:Girl yes he fine too.

She pointed to this tall brownskin man with a beard and waves in his hair he had a suit on.

Nicole:y'all know I like men in suits.They look so sophisticated. He brown skin and his shit lined up.
Me:Y'all know I got my boo so I can't be out here flirting and shit.
Nicole:It ain't flirting if you not talking to him you're just admiring his sexiness. You act like boys be out here like "nah I got a girlfriend".
Me:I can't deal with y'all.
Naomi:Now if some fine ass boy ask for your number what you gonna say ?
Me:I don't know It's depending on how fine he is.

We walked to the underground railroad shopping center. And bought some T-shirts from a urban store.We took some pictures.Then stopped at a food stand to order a lemonade .a boy walked up to me.He was dark chocolate skin complexion his hair was in braids.His beard was freshly cut he looked at me in the eyes then he licked his lips.

Boy:hello beautiful, name is Ace.

His deep voice was so deep. I was attracting me to him a lil bit.

Me:hey Ace , my name is Lala.
Ace:your beautiful and I was wondering if I could get your number.
Me:sure I guess .

We exchanged numbers.

Ace:I'll let you get back to your friends.

I turned around Mimi and Nicole was watching me.

Me:um yeah you should get back to your boys.

He chuckled a little bit which showed his nice teeth.

Ace:alright.

We walked to the car and drove back to the house which was thirty minutes away from downtown.We got to the top of the hill we pulled into the driveway. We got out and we rested until seven thirty.I washed up then I flat ironed my hair.Then I slipped my tan dress on that hugged on all of my little curves.Then I put my jewelry on .I switched to my brown color Céline purse. I took some selfies and I posted some to instagram.

Nicole walked out with a cute red dress that reach the floor with white Giuseppe shoes her hair curled up with her side part . Naomi had a yellow dress on with some cute black Louboutins pumps and her hair was in pony tail.

Naomi:y'all look cute.
Me:We slaying ,we slaying.
Naomi:If my boyfriend don't text me in five minutes I'm single.
Nicole:he still haven't texted you.
Nicole:yeah
Nicole:Its been a whole week.

We drove to the Comedy show downtown.We walked in and found a seat .They started the show when the place was full.We laughed here and there.Then it was break time.

Nicole:so about earlier.
Me:he's just a boy I met .
Nicole:he fine though.
Me:and.
Nicole:if Jay wanna act up you can go to boyfriend number two.
Me:you know-
Nicole:I'm just saying you know a lil side thang...
Naomi:So tomorrow night everybody got their outfits for the future concert.
Me:you know I did,Its about to be so lit.
Nicole:front row tickets ,too.

About thirty minutes later the show was over . Mimi drove back home I took a shower then I went to bed..