my prom

Lala pov

I'm seconds away from walking outside where I see my whole family waiting on me.I'm in this beautiful white dress.Im so glad to be living my last memory out with my best friends.Right now I'm sitting down putting on my shoes.

Nana:Wow Malaysia you look just like your mother when she went to prom.
Me:nana
Nana:I dont want you to cry.She would be proud of you right now.
Me:I know.
Nana:I want you to have this.

She opened a box.It was a diamond bracelet.

Nana:I want you to wear this.
Me:nana
Nana:Its special babygirl.
Me:ok

She put it on my wrist.

Me:I love you nana.
Nana:love you too.Lets walk downstairs.

I started walking downstairs.Jordan looked surprise.And I posed for a couple of pictures.Jordan was waiting for me at the end of the stairs. He helped me down the stairs.

Jordan:You are so so so beautiful.
Me:thanks Jay Bae.

He laughed at me.We took so many pictures in the first hours.

I took pictures with my family and a few of Jordan Aunts and Uncle took pictures with us.Then Mimi and Nicole along with their boyfriends walked up to me.I started screaming.

Me:Mimi and Cole yall are so gorgeous .
Nicole:so are you boo.
Mimi:look at you and Jordan all booed up y'all cute.
Nicole:let's start taking pictures because I'm trying to be on time.

We took pictures then we took some by our Bentley and Naomi took pictures by their rolls Royce and Nicole by their Lamborghini.

We stood in front of the car.We ran out of poses.

Fiona:dont be scared to get close to her.
Jordan:alright

he held me close then he kiss me.Then we did a old school pose.

Me:I want to thank everyone for coming but we got to go.

Jordan started driving to this fancy restaurant where were having our prom at.

Me:was it weird kissing me in front of my family.
Jordan:hella weird.Your aunt was like don't be scared.With all your uncles being there I was a bit nervous.
Me:you should be their crazy.

We got out and let valet park the car.Then we waited on the girls and their dates We took a few pictures then we walked in.

Naomi:dont forget were going on the yacht after.
Me:ok
Nicole:sweet.

We danced then I talked to all my friends then I went to the bathroom.Then I bumped into Maria.

Maria:h..hey La.
Me:hi.
Maria:you look beaut-
Me:Thank you.

I walked out and went back to the table.Then My song came on I ran to the dance floor and I started dancing Then next thing I know I see everybody circling me cheering me on.Then Jordan started dancing.

After prom....

I followed Naomi to her dad yacht club.Then we parked our cars and we started walked to the yacht.Jordan was holding my hand.

Jordan:you know I love ya .
Me:yeah And I love you.

He started kissing my neck.Then he smacked my butt.

Me:Dinero!!

He laughed.

Jordan:you know I had to do it.

We finally got on the yacht .we sat down and chilled in the movie theater.

Naomi:what do yall want to watch?
Nicole:I dont know a love story since we all with our boyfriends.

We started watching the movie.Then Jordan put his hand over me.And rubbed my arm.I start getting goosebumps.

Jordan:I can see marrying you in the long run.
Me:I can see it too.
Jordan:a wedding on the beach...
Me:somewhere Exotic. ..The Amazon.
Jordan:Nah.. Puerto Rico.
Me:thats perfect just me and you.
Jordan:yeah so I-

I kissed him.Then we walked outside on the deck.Then everybody came on the deck.We cuddled he put his jacket over my arms.

Jordan:this is beautiful.
Me:yeah
Jordan:almost as you.

I started blushing then I stopped when Naomi interupted.

Mimi:do yall want some wine?
Me:sure I guess,I want white wine.
Mimi:I'll be right back.

Jordan:when did you start drinking.
Me:I drink wine sometimes at family dinner . I'm just not a big fan of liquor.

She brought us our glasses.Then We pour some wine.

I drunk some wine.Nicole turned some music on and of course she picked Work out by J.Cole.Then she pulled me and Naomi up out our seats and started dancing.Then partynextdoor Kiss me came on.We started sing to our boyfriends.Jay was looking at me like he was star struck.Then he wrapped me in his arms and we rocked back and forth.And the Night lasted forever....