H-town

Its the eighteenth of September and I'm on my way to the airport before I leave the country to go to London I'm going to visit Jordan's apartment then New York .I'm currently in the car I parked my car at the airport I grabbed my suitcase and carry ons out of the car.I walked to the Delta Airlines then I walked to the security check and I checked my bags in. I pulled out my passport and then I got in Economy since it's only a couple hours.

Three hours later....

I'm finally in Houston Nae is picking me up since she visiting her boo Michael.I walked up to the car Nae was standing on.I put my bags in the trunk.

Nae started screaming then she hugged me.

Me:hey boo.
Nae:hey

We got into the car.

Me:So what you been doing?
Nae:nothing ,I'm currently staying in Houston to build some clientele.Have you talked to Jay?
Me:yeah by text but I gotta go by his crib and see what's up.
Nae:What you mean Whats up y'all talk everyday.
Me:Let me get you hip He hasn't called me and he only response to my text.This has been going on for a while now.
Nae:damn now I wanna pull up on him.
Me:let's get something to eat first.
Nae:ok

She pulled into this Barbecue place.I ordered some barbecue  chicken and some collard greens and Macaroni and cheese with some homemade peach lemonade. We sat down.All I could of think of  was Jay I feel like he's hiding something but I don't want it to be another girl or something.

Nae:Looking at your face you're really worrying about him, do you think he's cheating on?
Me:I don't know but I hope he isn't ,I hope its just our communication which is something we can work on.
Nae:I hope for the same because I don't want to beat somebody's ass.
Me:I'll go up and visit him.
Nae:you don't need me.
Me:Imma try to do this by myself.besides Two crazy girls somebody gon die.
Nae:I'm a young woman now.

She started smiling then burst out laughing.I started laughing.

Nae:how is everybody at home?

She changed the subject so quickly but who would blame her talking about my relationship is depressing..

Me:good,I mean't to tell you I am an officially mastered cosmetology .
Nae:I'm so proud of you ,La.
Me:Did you tell your mom that you was considering staying here?
Nae:No ,but I think she can tell I wanna be here more than L.A.

After we talked for a while we got up and we drove to Jordan's house. As I got out the car . My body was filled with mixed emotions . I didn't know what to expect.I walked up to the door and I knocked on the door.I covered the doorhole so he wouldn't see who was at the door. He opened the door.

Jay:Uhh... hey La.
Me:Hey Jay can we talk?

I walked passed him into the house.His house had a beautiful view of the city . Everything was decorated nicely.I sat down at the bar.

Jay:sure I guess
Me:Whats been up?
Jay:Nothing much I been working.
Me:even in the day time ? ....you don't even facetime me or call me no more.All you do is text me.What's going on?
Jay:I been-

I heard someone throwing up then a flush next thing you know the girl from his house party came out saying "baby I -" half naked . I slapped Jordan .

Me:So this is why you haven't been answering my FaceTime and calls because of her. You can have your shit back.
Jay:I can explain.

I took of the ring and threw it.

Me:Fuck you and that bitch.
Courtney:fuck you too then ,he didn't want your virgin ass anyways.
Me:Rather be a virgin than a hoe.

I was so ready to punch the little bitch in her face she must of forgot where I was from .I walked out the house.By this time I started crying.

Jay:wait I'm sorry La,I was going to tell you.
Me:How long have you been seeing her?

He looked both ways.
Jay:Since the I moved here.I met her in the club one night we skipped the club we had dinner and I dropped her off that was it.But the more I kept seeing her the more we fell in love.
Me:I trusted you enough where I shouldn't worry about you everytime you not near me.You should of just broke it off with me if you was going to go with her.
Jay:How I was I gonna explain this to you?
Me:I don't know but I shouldn't  find you cheating on me.
Jordan:You asked for it,you came to my crib unannounced.
Me:I'm your girlfriend You shouldn't be hiding anything from me .Why am I even explaining myself to you don't call me, don't text me.I hope you have a good life.

I took the elevator down to the main floor then I got in the car.

Nae:What happened?
Me:Its over between me and him.
Nae:did he cheat on you?
Me:yeah I knocked on the door he opened it then I walked in I asked him what he been doing thats so important that he can't FaceTime or call me.He was about to say something but the girl came out the bathroom saying "baby" . I slapped him then I made my way out his apartment .He was trying to get me to slow down.

I took a deep breath.

Me:I can't be crying I gotta be London tomorrow.
Nae:you're gonna be fine .The first time always hurt but you will heal.
Me:yeah I know that but it hurts so bad.
Nae:are you ok with going to London by yourself?
Me:yeah Mr.Morello got a friend in London so I wouldn't get lost or anything.
Nae:ok

My flight is at eight tonight I need to be good.
Nae:wanna go to the mall?
Me:Yeah I might feel better.

She pulled into the mall.We walked into Sephora I bought some makeup.Then I bought me a  PINK Joggers and shirts.Then some Nike shoes to match .

I went back to Nae Hotel.We watch tv.Next time I looked at the clock it was five thirty. I put my new clothes on . Then I grabbed my purse and walked to the car . She drove me to the airport once again.She pulled up to the Delta sign.

Nae:Im gonna miss you fav.
Me:Imma miss you ,too boo.
Nae:good luck on your modeling career.
Me:Thank you Im gonna call you when I land.
Nae:Bring me a purse or a some shoes back.
Me:Ok

I gave her a hug.Then I grabbed my bags.I looked at the time I rushed to my Plane then I sat down in Business I hooked my Ipad up to the Wifi I grabbed my cover and pillow and I watched Netflix until I fell Asleep thinking about what happened in Houston.