Chapter eight

March 31, 2014

Jay Pov

If your wondering who is Ace,well he's one of the major drug dealers in Compton.He owns a new and upcoming night club in downtown LA.I'm one of his workers.I got in the game when my mom was struggling to pay our bills.I know my father is a successful businessman.But he decided not to help my mom so I started selling when I was sixteen.I dont plan on being in the game for a long time Im hoping This is actually my last move.

Me:you ready?
Reggie:yeah

I grabbed my gun and put it behind me.

Me and reggie got out the Cadillac Escalade.We walked towards the warehouse.My heart was pump extra fast.We walk into the warehouse.and he pulled a large cover off the boxes.

Pasco:two hundred pounds right.
Me:yeah.
Pasco:dos pounds.

We put it in the back of the truck.Then we drove back to my dads house.

Me:I gotta sell all this by Thursday night.
Reggie:I got all my clients ready.

I grabbed the ounce weight then I start putting them in the bags.Then Lala texted me.

Lala:what r you doing?
Me:nothing I just got home whats up?
Lala:can u come over Im bored?
Me:yeah in a hour or so...
Lala:I want you now
Me:Ill be there in two hours spoiled Brat
Lala:Im not spoiled .
Me:ok

Reggie:Lala got yo ass off track.
Me:nigga you dont know who I'm texting.
Reggie:talking to yo main.

I finish packing everything.Then we put it in the safe.Reggie stayed at the house.I pulled up to La house.She opened the door and pulled me in by the arm.I sat at the breakfast bar while she made me some lemonade.

Me:hey La.
La:hey Jay I missed you.
Me:i miss you too lil brat.
La:whatcha been doing?
Me:nothing.
La:I was wondering can our friends and us go on a group date,you know have some fun.
Me:how about Friday?
La:why not Wednesday or Thursday?
Me:I'm busy on Wednesday and Thursday my dad is coming back and I gotta talk to him about something.
La:Whats on Wednesday Jordan Dinero McQueen?
Me:nothing ,and don't say my government name.
La:tell me please.
Me:no.

I don't know if I'm quite ready to tell her I'm a drug dealer.But I feel like its gonna come out soon.I kissed her.

La:I don't like secrets.
Me:I'll tell you one day.
La:noooooo

I walked in the Den and sat down.

Me:when is your dad coming back?
La:sunday.
Me:did you call your brother?
La:no
Me:call your family to make sure their ok.
La:alright.but since we giving advice how yiu call your mom to make sure she's ok and say sorry.
Me:you rught but if you know her you would know she hold grudges for life and she crazy.
La:just forgive her.
Me:I love you spoiled Brat.
La:love you too Jordan.

We cuddled and fell asleep watching Netflix.

Do you think Jordan should tell Lala?
Is Lala trustworthy?
Do you think Reggie is jealous?