NYC

I just landed and Im walking towards baggage claim.I called Nicole but she didn't answer.After I went through customs I sat down with my bags.And I called her again ,I got no answer I texted her she never texted back.I know its six in the morning but I told her a million times to set a alarm.So since shes not answering I called Odell and luckily he answered.

Me:Odell please tell me your not busy?
Odell:no not right now,Whats up?
Me:I'm at the airport can you pick me up please.
Odell:yeah give me thirty minutes.
Me:ok ,I'm in Delta airlines.
Odell:Alright.

I walked into starbucks and I waited in the line.I ordered a Frappuccino with extra caramel. By the time they handed it to me ,Odell text me "I'm outside".I walked outside in the freezing cold and I seen him walk up to me and grab my suitcase.

I got in the car.

Me:goodmorning O.
Odell:goodmorning, How was your flight?
Me:long and exhausting, but whats new?
Odell:I gotta head to practice in a hour so Imma drop you off at my house is that cool.
Me:I dont care ,I'm tired.

I got comfortable in the chair and I fell asleep.

Odell pov

As I was driving I glanced at La slumped over sleep.I pulled into my garage.I carried her bags in the house.I opened the car door the I was about to tap her.

La:Im up.
Me:get up then .

She got up and started walking.

Me:Imma show you your room.

I grabbed her suitcase and Carried it up stairs.Into a guest room.

La:Thank you ,Odell.
Me:No problem,Its some towels in the bathroom.And theres some food downstairs.
La:ok
Me:Imma go to training.
La:thats fine Imma go to sleep.

I grabbed my bag from the living room then I drove to practice when I pulled into the parking structure. All I could think about is Malaysia , She fine af but I gotta get to know her.I walked into the field and did my training.Then I talked to my team players.

Sixteen hours later..

Lala pov

I woke up and I looked around the room.I got up and walked to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror I looked at my gray sweatpants and tank top brushed my teeth.I walked downstairs where all the noise was ,Odell was sitting on the couch watching tv.I sat down next to him.

Me:hey
Odell:Hey,You slept the whole day away,I checked on you, you aint move one bit.
Me:Sorry ,I was so exhausted.
Odell:Since you was sleepy in the car I ain't even wanna bother to talk to you.I wanted to go out to eat or something but you was sleep so.
Me:I thought in New York everything is open super late.
Odell:We can still go what do you want?
Me:Chinese food I haven't had any in ages and I'm hungry.
Odell:Alright , when ever you get ready?
Me:Aren't we taking out?
Odell:yeah why?
Me:Im good in my sweats let me get my hoodie.
Odell:alright,I didn't know .

I went upstairs and I grabbed my hoodie and my purse.I waited for him and I got into the car.He started driving.

Me:So how was training?
Odell:good ,it was the usual.So what are you doing tomorrow?
Me:I suppose to go shopping with Nicole, but she kind of stuck me up at the airport. She never did anything like that before.
Odell:Try calling her again.
Me:I will.

It was quiet for a minute.The radio started playing "Slow Jamz" by Kanye.I started singing along.

Me:she said she want some Marvin Gaye some Luther Vandross a little Anita with probably set this party on fire.