Prom

Lala pov

Today Im going to Jordans prom . I'm at my grandma house with Nae getting ready. I'm in this beautiful red dress.My auntie Fiona helped me put my dress on.

I stood by the door.then my grandma opened to the door.We stepped out.I looked at Jordan he was looking fine.

I walked down the stair.I walked to Jordan we hugged and looked at each other in the eyes and smiled.

Jay:hey babe.
Me:hey Jay.
Jay:you look gorgeous.
Me:well you look handsome ,let's take some pictures.

We started taking pictures then we got into the Bentley.We drove to banquet hall.We got a lot of stares.

Me:all eyes on us.
Jay:they hating cause your mine.

He kissed me on my neck .We walked into the photo booth they we took a few pictures.And we started dancing to a couple of 00's songs they 0-100 came on we started dancing.

We ate dinner.Then we slow danced.I gotta say I did pretty good not stepping on his toes.

Jay:What do you want do after prom.
Me:let's get some slurpees and hit the beach something simple.
Jay:alright.

Reginae pov

I danced my ass off.And me and Reggie had a make out session.

Reggie:I'm thinking we can go to the hotel with my crew after prom?
Me:I can go if you can bring me back at one o'clock my mom took a day off to make sure I come back home.
Reggie:ok

Jay pov

Since all my homies are going to the hotel.I thought I would go to the beach since Lala isnt into all into the party life.So After prom we went to Seven Eleven and got the biggest slurpee and drove to beach and chilled.