Back in LA

I just got back from Atlanta yesterday.And I'm jet lagged. I got nine hair appointments today most of them were sew ins and two were natural wraps. I rolled over and looked at the time it was six in the morning.I got out the bed and I looked at the view it was so quiet at this time in L.A. not a lot of people outside no one playing the guitar just me and the sun.I walked to the bathroom I did what I had to do then I put on a cute blue jean jumpsuit on with some sandals.I grabbed my hair bag and everything I needed in it.I looked at the time it was seven thirty I grabbed my jacket since its chilly in the morning.Then I grabbed my phone , purse and hair bag and I made my way out of the apartment.I drove to a Tim Hortons and ordered me a Bagel with strawberry cream then I got a box of donuts for the shop.I pulled up to shop I waited till Mia the owner came and unlocked the doors.I walked to my station I set everything out.My client came in at nine o'clock I did a natural wrap,which didn't take long time.

After doing all my appointments I did a quick weave, lashes and somebody eye brows then a new client sew in I made a little over six hundred dollars and that was just in one day.After cleaning up my station I grabbed my thing I said good bye to everyone then I drove to my Nana's house at nine o'clock at night for a family dinner.I walked in the house no one was there.I walked to the kitchen I seen my Nana cleaning up.

Nana:Hey baby ,why you so late?
Me:right when I started packing this girl wanted some underbraids so I washed her hair and I braided her hair .I been busy all today I didn't even have time to get lunch.
Nana:here's your food, baby eat.

She handed me a plate with some aluminum foil.

Me:thanks Nana.

I opened my plate she cooked Greens,Macaroni and cheese ,yams,green beans and fried chicken started eating at the table.

Nana:So how was your birthday trip?
Me:good , I went to my first night club with bestfriends and Jordan it was fun.Then I went on the little jetskis.Then I met my dad.
Nana:William reached out to you?about time.
Me:no , my actual father.

Her facial expression changed.

Nana:How did you get in contact with him?
Me:Well I researched his name a lot of things popped up but I went on this website and it gave me his number. I called him after contemplating about it we talked for a while .Then I met him I was in Miami.
Nana:Why didnt he come back?
Me:he didnt have money.
Nana:I hope your relationship becomes stronger and stronger baby I know you haven't known him for a long time.

I looked at the clock it said eleven o'clock.

Nana:Aren't you taking your test in two days?
Me:yes Im most definitely gonna pass it.
Nana:have talked to your boyfriend?
Me:yeah but I feel like he's so distance with me .I understand he cant always talk to me but He never answers my calls.
Nana:I think you should go out and pay him a visit.
Me:yeah , I guess you're right. This is my first love and I just don't want to see myself crying.
Nana:Baby girl I will always be here for you ok.
Me:ok , Nana.
Nana:You wanna spend the night?
Me:I dont have any clothes.
Nana:go look in your mom's old room.

Everytime I walked to my mom's old room I catch a 90's vibe.With Monica Brandy and Aaliyah posters.I pulled a drawer open I grabbed some high waist blue jesns shorts that was my size.And I grabbed a black and white stripe crop top .Then I grabbed some pajamas.

Nana:I always leave this room how it was because it was the ninties aka the best decade.

She walked to the closet.

Nana:Heres something of your moms I know you will adore.

She grabbed a 90s yellow Nike windbreaker