Fashion show

We just arrived at the Milan fashion show.And I can feel my heart pumping fast.

Jordan:thats our seat.

He pointed out.We walked over and sat down but before we sat it was Moschino box on the seats . I opened it it was a little keyring gift card and perfume.Then the show started dior came out first then Gucci.Then we took a break we stood up from our seat.

Jay:that was nice.

A man walked up to us he look like he was in his mid thirties his hair was gelled down and he had a strong structure to his face you know high cheek bones and jaw line anyway he started talking with this strong Italian accent.

Man:hello Miss my name is Lucca and are you a model.
Me:kind of-
Lucca:Can you model for Moschino all of our back up models are sick.
Me:sure.
Lucca:follow me quickly.

Jordan:I'll keep your stuff.
Me:ok

I kiss him.

We walked backstage all I seen was everybody running back and forth and people getting their makeup done . A man name Paul sat me down and did my makeup .Then Lucia fix my hair a little then he grabbed a outfit the pushed it on me.

Lucca:go put this on quickly.

I put it on then a lady made sure it was my size.

Lucca:walk!

I started walking.

Lucca:chin up and have attitude at the end of the runway.no smiling ,look forward not down don't fail Moschino is counting on you.
Me:ok
Lucca:Whats your name?
Me:Malaysia
Lucca:its your turn.if you do this right theres opportunities waiting.

Next thing I know I'm walking down the runway.I was nervous because everyone in this room was very important to the fashion industry but I manage to follow all the instructions he told me in a short amount time.I walked backstage.

Lucca:very Successful Malaysia Albina has your next outfit ready.
Me:money?
Lucca:I talk about it later.
Me:after this I'm done if I'm not hearing money.
Lucca:we will have your money.

I switched outfits and then I walked down the runway once again but this time i wasn't as nervous then when I walked backstage I was stopped by Lucca.

Lucca:Malaysia meet Jeremy Scott our creative director.
Me:I'm familar with his work.
Jeremy:its wonderful pleasure to meet you I really want to thank you for filling in because our girls were sick.I seen you walking on the runway and you were amazing do you see yourself as a model?
Me:yes I do actually.
Jeremy:Since you did a absolutely amazing job I will set somethings up with you.
Me:wonderful.
Jeremy:I'll have my people pay you for your work.Thank you.
Me:no thank you its a honor to model for Moschino.
Jeremy:if there is anything you need just ask Lucca.

Me:ok

He walked away.

Lucca:your set to go when the break starts.
Me:ok
Lucca:I looking forward to seeing you again.
Me:same.

I walked back to my seat when the ten minute break started.

I hugged Jordan.

Me:Jordan i just had a door of opportunities open for me.
Jordan:I'm proud of you.

I turned around I see Janet Jackson.

Me:hi Ms.Janet.
Janet:hello
Me:my name is Malaysia,I love your music. is it ok if I take a picture with you.
Janet:yes Malaysia.

I took a picture.Then I walked around and I seen Rita Ora I took pictures with her then I went to bathroom.and came back in time.
We watched the rest then we walked around the city.And we admire the beauty.