March

Its the beginning of March.After being out of the country for a whole month doing modeling gigs. and I finally settled into my apartment.Let me tell you it feels good to just relax at home for a few days.But today I'm going to explore London since I haven't had the time to.I got up from my bed and I looked at my view of the river and all the tourist walking around, I got up and got ready.I put my coat on since its fourty six degrees outside.I walked to the Cardinal shopping center which was near me.By the time I got there it was ten.I looked around I bought a few things for the house.Then Odell called me.

Odell:hey Malaysia.
Me:Hey what's up?
Odell:you already got an accent.

I started giggling.

Odell:are you in London right now?
Me:yeah ,I just got back.
Odell:wanna meet up or something?
Me:yeah,Where are you?
Odell:Wembely stadium,but I'll be at my hotel is in Central London.
Me:How about I meet you at your hotel and we can walk to the local restaurants?
Odell:alright I'll text you
Me:ok.

After he text me the address I walked to the tube .I took it to central London which wasn't too far from me.I walked to the hotel then I sat in the lobby and I waited for Odell.He walked out with a black jacket and some jeans.He walked towards me and gave me a hug.Hes like a giant to me .

Odell:hey Malaysia.
Me:hey

We started walking out of the hotel to the restaurant.

Me:So what are you doing in London?
Odell:you know since I'm the rookie that been catching everybody's eye ,a lot of people want to do a article with me ,so I choose London.
Me:Look at you big shot.

I playfully pushed him.

Me:Is it your first time in a different country?
Odell:yeah and its totally different here.
Me:it really is.Hows New York?
Odell:good actually I been practicing for next season

We walked into the restaurant and found a seat by the wall.

Odell:What about you?

Me:I been busy like crazy , I'm been flying to Italy, Paris,New york and L.A. all this week.and I'm really tired.And I have two days to relax then I'm back on a plane to New York to go handle some business and see my bestfriend.
Odell:How long are you going to stay in New York?
Me:for five days why?
Odell:Since you gave me a tour of L.A. I'll show you around New York.
Me:Alright then.

We ordered something to drink.

Odell:So have you talked to your family in L.A.?
Me:yeah I'm doing my best to balance work and family. But it can be hard at time because I just wanna focus on advancing my skills.
Odell:Who are you telling family is all we got after our career.
Me:yeah and I'm just getting started too.
Odell:You know I'm glad I met you at the waffle that night.

I smiled.We starred at each other for two seconds before the waitress brought us our food.I ordered a load potato with steak ,cheese and sautéed mushroom.Odell got a grilled chicken with broccoli and sautéed mushroom and onions.

Me:This looks good.
Odell:I guess you're not bad at picking restaurants.
Me:I just got a good eye.

We ate our food then we walked towards the hotel.By that time It was dark outside I called a cab.

Odell:Did you wanna go somewhere before I head back to my hotel?
Me:No I'm tired I'm just gonna head home.
Odell:How far away is it away from here?
Me:a hour but I'll stay on the phone with you.
Odell:Ok Imma wait out here with you.
Me:ok

I got in the cab and I stayed on the phone with him and we talked .I finally got home,I took my coat and shoes off.I turned the heat on.

Odell:are you in yet?
Me:yeah,want me to facetime you after I get out the shower?
Odell:ok I'll call you later.

I pinned my hair then I took a bath. And I slipped my pajamas on and I called Odell.

Me:hey O
Odell:hey
Me:Imma talk to you until I fall asleep.
Odell:I wanna talk about the future like in five year or something.
Me:Are you gonna play football all the way through?
Odell:I really wanna do that and I want to invest in something like a business.I wanna kind of do this while I settle in.
Me:Im thinking about in a year or so I wanna move back to the U.S. just not L.A.Imma start my own weave line and a beauty bar.and weave
Odell:What is a beauty bar exactly?

Me:a all in one hair,nail, and boutique.
Odell:You should move to New York.
Me:Nah I'm shifting more to Miami. Its hot and everybody wants to look good year round plus my dad has a house for me already.
Odell:really?
Me:But if this modeling career blow up I might stay here .
Odell:Ill support you in whatever.

I started dosing off to sleep.