Day 2 in Miami

We woke up got ready. we took some pictures in our bikinis on the balcony. Then we walked to the dock where we reserved some jet skis.I got my camera ready and took some selfies.It wasn't as scary as my first time jet ski . Naomi Nicole and I met up.

Naomi:I was thinking maybe we should do the water Jetpack.

Me:I'm open to try something new.
Nicole:alright lets do it in about ten minutes I gotta test my riding skills.
Me:you go girl.

We rode the Jet Skis some more . Then we went back to the dock to switch to water jets.

We got in the water and Naomi went first . I recorded her then I was up next . I put the Jetpack on it was heavy But as soon as it hit water I was good I turned around a little bit then I finally got the hang of it..Nicole backed out at the last moment.After that we went to the beach and walked around . It was hella crowded.So we walked closer to the water where there was way less people.

We took some pictures.Then we walked back to the hotel and got dressed and We headed to the mall.We bought a lot of stuff .Then we went to eat at this Italian Restaurant.We sat outside on the patio.Then we ordered our drinks.

Nicole:yesterday was fun.
Me:yeah except the man,don't get me wrong he's handsome and all but I ain't with that staring shit .
Mimi:He had to see you with Jordan.
Me:I hope he ain't the stalker type.

I looked over to my right where cars was stopping at the red light I looked at three Bentley with the roof off and there was Prince . Miami is a big city and I keep seeing him everywhere I go.

Mimi:La our food is here.
Me:sorry I got distracted.
Nicole:I know you seen those three Bentleys.I hear their normal around here too.

We started eating our food.I took the scenery in.

Nicole:what do y'all want to do now?
Me:well I want to go on a helicopter ride around Miami.
Naomi:lets go snorkeling.
Nicole:sounds fun.

Our waitress came back with our receipts.And told us somebody paid for us. We looked over a few tables down it was our boyfriends.

I walked over to their table.and sat right next to Jay. I kissed him.

Jay:Lala
Me:I'm soo happy I get to see you.
Jay:me too what are you doing later?
Me:nothing yet.
Jay:well I want to spend some time with you.
Me:just you and me.
Jay:yeah somewhere,where do you want to go?
Me:somewhere with a view of the city at night.
Jay:ok be ready at 8 and bring a bag
Me:ok

I looked at the door where Prince walked in with some girls.

Jay:how are you?
Me:ok
Jay:you sure?
Me:yeah.

Jay looked back towards the door.

Mimi:let's go on a helicopter.
Me:sure.
Jay:go enjoy yourself.

He kissed me and I got up from the table and walked to the door where the girls were standing I felt like someone was staring at me.I tried to ignore this weird and uncomfortable feeling.

I drove to the helicopter place we waited for a minute the we got on the helicopter I sat in the front , since I wasn't that afraid of heights . After we finish with the ride we went back to the hotel and fell asleep.