back in time

I just picked my suitcase up.Now I'm walking to my car in the parking structure.I sat in my car I looked at the time it was one o'clock in the morning.I took a deep breath and I started driving home . When I tell you I was tired I was exhausted riding on Airplanes can wear you out.

I got out the car I grabbed my bags then I walked to my apartment.I dropped all my stuff off at the door.Then I took a shower and I went to sleep.

Eight hours later...

I woke up at nine and I just laid on the bed on my phone until ten oclock.I got up and I freshened up. I'm so happy I'm back home . Now that I got my cosmetology license I can now work on my own . I have a lot to do while I'm in Los Angeles . I have to pay some bills which I hate the most,talk to my Nana and a few more things.I got dress and went to go pay my all my bills . Then I drove to my nana house like always she's cooking I opened the door I handed her gift.

Nana:hey Lala how are you?
Me:good.
Nana:Since I knew you were coming over I made your favorite meal.Fried chicken and rice.
Me:thanks nana ,So I have to tell you something.
Nana:Whats going on?
Me:open your gift first.

She opened her box it was a Chanel suit with pins on it
Me:I know you love to go out and I thought this would be a good suit on you.
Nana:How did you know my size?
Me:Well you haven't change sizes in a while.Now its time to tell you the bigger surprise.
Nana:what is it now?
Me:You know I went to New York and London to see about these modeling companies.And I got into both of them but I choose London and before you say anything I read the whole contract with Mr.Morello.
Nana:So my baby is moving to London.

She started mocking their accents.While fixing me a plate.

Me:nana
Nana:Maybe you'll have one by the time you come back.
Me:maybe just maybe.
Nana:How is it there?
Me:Nice and beautiful ,cloudy but it's a bit expensive there than here.And its gonna be cold in the winter.
Nana:Baby I'm proud of you ,but at the same time I'm gonna miss your visits.
Me:Nana you can come visit me I'll buy a ticket.
Nana:ok don't forget about me.
Me:nana I won't forget.
Nana:when are you moving?
Me:maybe in two months Imma hustle the money I spent in London and more.And Nana thank you for telling me to go see Jordan .Because he cheated on me with the girl from his party.

She put her hand over my hand.

Nana:I'm sorry, baby .
Me:no nana ,with every storm there's always a rainbow.
Nana:Don't worry about him do you .
Me:I have to tell Nae,Nicole and Mimi.
Nana:go and tell them.

Me:I will,But I have go find a place rent a booth to do hair.
Nana:near here?
Me:Downtown Central L.A. thats where most of my clientele at.
Nana:I'll ask a few people.
Me:thank you.
Nana:Can you take me to Fiona house?
Me:yes when?
Nana:when ever you leave.
Me:I'm almost finish eating we can leave then.I gotta handle some business after.
Nana:let me get my pocketbook.

I cleaned up my plate then I waited on Nana.I drove to my aunt's house.Then I walked nana to the door.

Fiona:hey La.
Me:Hey Auntie ,how are you?
Fiona:good and you ?
Me:Amazing ,I have to go handle some business.
Nana:love you suga.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.I hopped back in the car and I drove to a salon in Central L.A. to see if I can get a booth since it only cost hundred week .I paid for the booth.Then I drove to In n Out to grab me a burger and I went to the house .I took my shoes off and I grabbed my laptop and my food and I started researching apartments in London and the cost of moving everything over there.I also applied to get a Visa.I research things I should know when I get there. I looked at my phone I got a lot of text messages for hair appointments I replied to all of them.I looked at my Calendar I noticed I have to meet my modeling coach in a hour.I rush to the bathroom and I washed up and put my makeup on.And I drove to the company . Estella is my modeling coach shes is from Paris and she is a tall slim lady with long black hair.And when I tell you shes as outgoing as it gets.Soon as I see her ,her voice gets the attention of everyone in the room.