//47//

Our walk was hours long. By the sixth hour I was already loosing consciousness. Blood was dripping down my stomach and onto my pants making it look like I had my period. After all the bullshit I've been through how the hell am I still alive? Is it a miracle or something?

"Look! It's killer and Hunter!" A familiar voice yelled. "They're alive!"

We really made it, I can't believe we actually made it. I finally get to see that beautiful face.

"We made it" I smiled as I gripped Hunter's arm. He was shirtless since he gave me his shirt to soak up the blood.

As soon as Peanut was going to hug me Hunter stopped her, "she's really injured, please go get the others"

Dumbo was the Doctor of the squad and that big brain can figure something out.

Zombie ran over to my side and picked me up with his strong arms "you're alive" zombie said.

My mind began to get fuzzy and I felt very sleepy.

"Lay her down right here" Dumbo said as he put a blanket under me.

"I'm pretty sure I saw a first aid kit in the truck get it for me please" red said as she pulled up my shirt.

"What are you doing?" Zombie stopped her from touching me again.

"Both my parents were doctors and when the first wave hit they taught me how to stitch myself up or treat someone who is injured. Now please move out of the way" she said as she eyed him.

Zombie backed off and she rolled up my shirt exposing me to the cool air.

She grabbed some water and washed her hands off, she put on the latex gloves that were in the box. This is scaring me a little she's acting all professional and shit. I can hear Hunter groaning from the side, I turned my head to look at him, dumbo pulled out the bullet from his thigh and dropped it on the ground.

"Get some water in here" Red says as she grabs the small cottons. Cassie spills some water over my wounds and I flinch. I could feel my body burning and my eyes closing. "Do not let her close her eyes"

"What do I do?!" Zombie's voice sounded paranoid.

"Do not let her fall asleep because she will die, do you understand me?" Red questioned.

Zombie nodded his head grabbed my hand, "look at me, don't close your eyes just look at Me"

"Someone come hold her down, she will definitely not sit still for what's coming" Ringer and Flint ran over to my side and held down my legs.

"Do you remember the first time we spoke? It was in the middle of the night, do you remember?" He questioned as he stroked my hair.

"Yes I remember" I say weakly as my eyes began to close once more.

"No you can not loose consciousness on me" he said as he squeezed my hand.

Red grabbed a needle, she's really going to stitch me up. She lifted up one side of my skin and shoved the needle through. I began squirming in pain and bit down on my lip as a few tears came out from the side of my eyes.

"I know it hurts, but cmon your a little fighter just push through the pain" zombie said nervously.

"I think I'm dying. I think this time it's for real" I said as I squeezed his hand tightly.

"No do not fucking talk like this. You're not dying today, it's not your time yet"

"There's only so much I can take" I said as I let more tears fall out.