//38//

It's been a whole months since my incident and I could feel Killer taking over my body. Slow and painfully, painfully because I push away zombie. One of the few people who has faith in me and believes I can make it. Honestly the only thing I see in my future is death, a slow death. Maybe I deserve it. Well Irene doesn't but killer does. She deserves all the painful and horrible things. She's a monster.

"Zombie, killer. The commander wants to see you. Now!" Reznik yells.

We were in the middle of a shooting session. I put my gun down and look over at zombie. We begin walking with Reznik. I tuck in my black shirt from behind and put my hands behind my back.

She pushes us inside his room. His room was kind of cool, it has several other soldiers with computers, tracking the others.

Zombie and I stood shoulder to shoulder. With our legs spread apart, hands behind our back and chests out. First thing they taught us when we got here. Vosch motioned us towards him and we both walked closer to him.

"There's been simultaneous attacks" Vosch breaths out. He looks at the screen, big circles were all over the screen, I'm assuming that's where the attacks were. "A full on invasion. This is it the 5th wave.."

"It started?" Zombie's voice cracked.

"Yeah. Here I wanna show you guys something" Vosch motioned us towards the table behind him. A bunch of helmets were scattered all over the table. "These are part of the same technology used to detect you for medical, we've improved it, made it Mobil. The idea is to allow our soldiers in the field to detect between  friend or foe. You look at the enemy through this and it lights them up green. We can see them before they know they've been seen, we take back the advantage. The only thing left to do now is test the optics in real life conditions" why are you tellin us this? Unless... "Which is why tomorrow at 21100 I'm sending four squads into battle. Your squad will be among those four"

It's time.. The time I've been waiting for since the waves hit. This is the time I either die or succeed and kill them.

"Yes sir" Zombie nodded.

"Make me proud son. Bring that squad back in one piece" hello I'm still here too!

"Yes sir" Zombie assured.

As we began to walk away Vosch called me back, "killer, a word"

I turned back around and looked up at him.

"This is it. Time to get your revenge. Look out for them" he said as he patted me on my back.

"Of course sir. I'll make you proud" I turned back around and walked away.

This is it.

My last goodnight sleep if I don't make it.

My last everything.

-

We're getting closer and closer to the end 😰 just hang in there.

Don't forget to comment and vote!