//11//

Vosch walked me back to the bunks and to my surprise peanut was already there, she was a bright red color. It looked like she was about to explode.

"I'm going to kick your ass!" Peanut yells.

I speed walk over to her and look at pound cake, he simply shrugs his shoulders.

"What's going on?" I asked peanut.

"He hid my gun!" She pointed to tank.

He looked at her with a plain expression.

"Cmon just give it back" 

"I don't have it, teacup does"

"Snitch!" She yells and looks back at me.

"Hand it over" I put my hand towards her.

"I don't have it, Flintstone does" she smirks.

"This is the last time I'm gonna tell you guys to hand it over!" I yelled. They all jumped at the sudden change in my voice.

Flintstone reaches under one of the beds and hands over her M16 assault rifle. For a second I thought the gun was bigger than peanut.

"Crybaby" Flintstone muttered as he walked away.

"Let me show you a crybaby" peanut said and clenched her fists and began walking towards him.

"Okay that's enough" I said and grabbed her by the arm, dragging her away. "Calm down"

"I'm so tired of everyone here" she groaned. "Everyone treats me like a baby"

"We'll show them you're not, but not by beating their ass. Just show them how tough you are by doing things they would never except from a tiny seven-year-old." I ruffled her hair and crouched down to her level.

"You're a lot like her" she whispered and placed her hand on my cheek.

Her warm hand caught me by surprise. At first I flinched but after a second I became relaxed by her soft touch.

"Who?" I asked softly.

"Mom"

Her smile turned into a frown and her eyes became glossy.

"Private peanut, no tears here" I said and stood up.

"Lights out!" The same soldier from every night yelled and turned off all the lights.

I felt a tight grip around my waist and I looked down to see peanut hugging my waist.

"Thank you" at the moment I didn't know why she said that. I didn't know what I did to deserve this. I put my arms around her and for the thousand time I smiled again.

"Let's go to bed" she nodded her head and walked over to our bunk.

My M16 was sitting on my bed, waiting just like Vosch said. I carefully placed it under my bed.

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" She mumbled.

I should of said no. I wanted to say no. I could of said no. But I said yes.

She got under the covers facing me.

"Where's zombie?" I haven't seen him since I got back.

"Reznik took him"

I turned to see Sammy laying on his bed asleep.

"Killer" Peanut's sweet voice broke the silence in the room.

"Yes?"

"I miss my mom and dad" she whispered.