//37//

I walked back to the bunks and entered the room quietly, hoping no one would see me. But it's like the complete opposite. Once I walk in it seems like I have fifty horns going off and fireworks coming out of my ass.

"Killer what the hell happened out there?" Zombie asked as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to my bed.

"I guess I lost my temper very quickly" I lied. Over the months I've been improving in my lies sometimes I even believe them myself.

"That was more than losing your temper" Zombie chuckled.

"I just need some rest" I say as I slightly push him away and lay down with my back towards him.

Did I just push Zombie away from me? Why would I? I love him.. I think.

"Killer are you okay?" Peanut asks as she comes with a wet cloth to clean the dried up blood on my nose.

"I'm fine" I say as I grab the towel and do it myself.

"Want some water?" Sammy asks as he walks towards me.

"No I'm fine I just want to sleep" I say.

"Cmon give her some space" zombie calls out as he walks away from my bed.

They give me one last look before walking off.

What the hell have I become? I pushed away the closest thing I have to family. It's like there's a different person inside of me thats controlling the dark me. What if the dark me is really killer and the sentimental person is Irene?

So right now I would be Irene and back in the cafeteria I was Killer. Is that the system I'm going with from now on? Yes.. I would rather be going Dorothy than dealing with this.

Then it all hit me. The real reasons I'm here, for revenge. But instead I'm worried about some little kids being safe and some ridiculous boy, who the hell am I? I'm here to kill those evil things and get my satisfaction. I'm here to fight for Toby.

No stop! It's not me talking it's Killer, and she's crazy, she's evil! I'm Irene. Am I going crazy? Yes I'm going crazy! Someone please help!

I meant everything I said I don't care about those stupid kids, all I care about it myself and my revenge.

Someone help! I'm going crazy...

-

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I hope you guys liked it, don't forget to comment and vote! Later champs! Xoxo