//34//

Killer...

I laid on my old bed, i never thought i would miss this old raggedy thing.

"Killer" Zombie's voice was recognizable anywhere.

"Yes?" I asked as i tried sitting up from bed.

He looked around, making sure nobody was watching us.

"Here" he said as he slipped my letter under my pillow.

"You had it?" I asked in shock.

"You're not as sneaky as you thought you were. I always saw you checking if it was still there, So when red got here I grabbed it and took care of it"

"Did you read it?" I asked.

"No" I was kind of hoping he did so he can tell me what it says, "that cut never healed" he gently rubbed his thumb over the small cut on my cheek.

"I guess I finally get to have a scar" out of all the times I've gotten cut it never left a scar until now. "It's kind of cool"

"You remember crawling out of there?" He asked.

I shifted around my bed uncomfortably, "No"

"I'm sorry for asking... get some rest you'll need it for tomorrow" He smiled as he kissed my head and walked towards the showers.

I remember everything very clearly..

The second i opened my eyes i was locked in a goddam wooden box. At first i didn't know what was happening i thought it was just some practical joke. I started screaming until my lungs burned. Once I kicked the top, a bit of dirt started falling inside the box. That's when i realized i am buried under ground like i was dead or something. I remember taking a huge breath before kicking the top and making barley enough room to fit through as i tried crawling back up. At one point i tried breathing but a bunch of dirt flooded my nose and mouth. I thought i was actually going to die this time. That's until i reached my hand up and i felt it go through the dry grass and the tip of my fingers hit the cool air. I kicked my legs almost like swimming and before i knew it my head popped out of the grass. I gasped for air and coughed up dirt.

And I made it back from hell..