//32//

What? Killer's alive.

"She's alive" I mumbled to myself. Saying it out loud was different than thinking it in my head.

I took off running in the direction the rest of the soldiers were. My hearing shut off all I heard was a light buzz, this didn't feel real it felt like a dream. I could feel other kids shoving me out of the way but I just shoved back.

Killer rose from the dead. She's been buried for two weeks shouldn't she be a little different by now... I don't know maybe fucking dead. How the hell did all this happen? How is she still alive? Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy my love came back to life but how?!

It's like the whole camp went insane. Nobody could stop this mob. Killer's is like a celebrity here so of course everyone is going to want to see her especially now that she came back from the dead, she should be the one named Zombie.

In all my years of living I have never ran so fast in my life before. I ran like hell and I wasn't getting tired. I guess when your running towards the love of your life everything seems possible.

Killer was buried beyond the fence that surrounds the whole camp but you can still see where she was buried if you got close enough to the fence.

As I got closer I slowed down in my running because Vosch and Reznik were there cutting the fence.

And there she was.

She was buried in her uniform which was now ripped and covered in dirt, someone tossed her over a blanket but she couldn't even pick it. She was totally out of it, she was just staring at one place with her eyes wide open, she looked traumatized. reznik was taking too long to cut the fence and I couldn't wait.

Before rethinking my decision I pushed pass reznik and Vosch and started climbing the fence.

"Private climb back down, you'll get hurt" Vosch called out and his hands couldn't reach me since I was out of his reach.

"Commander look at her, by the time you get that fence cut open it'll be too late" Vosch didn't say anything he just looked away and I kept climbing. 

The top of the fence had very sharped barbs and getting through them wasn't easy but I jumped off with a bloody arm. I looked at killer and smiled. She's alive and I'm never letting her go.

I ran to her and hugged her, I held her tight in my arms. I grabbed her face between my hands and smiled.

"I love you, I love you Killer" I whispered.

Her face was still zoned out and she looked at nothing. I picked up the blanket from the floor and wrapped it around her body.

She then collapsed, she fell to the floor and her body started shaking with a liquid coming out of her mouth.

"She's having a seizure! Put her on her side and hold her still!" Dr. Pam yelled.

My hands were shaking and I was at the edge of bursting out in tears. Pull your head out of your ass zombie!!! I rolled her onto her side and held her tight so she couldn't move.

"Don't die on me" I mumbled.

Her body suddenly stopped moving and I started trying to shake her awake.

"Is she still breathing!"

Goddam it Reznik cut that fence faster.

I got my ear close to her nose and I didn't feel any air hit my ear, "she isn't breathing!"

I learned CPR from my health class so I started doing it on her. I've never done it on a human mostly those creepy dolls so this was such an odd feeling. I pushed down hard on her again. I checked her breathing but nothing.

"She's still not breathing! Hurry up! She's dying!" I yelled as I kept pumping her chest.

I pinched her nose tight and opened her mouth and transmitted oxygen into it with my mouth.

"Come on" i mumbled as I kept giving her CPR.

The fence was finally cut open and Dr. Pam rushed in.

"Zombie I need you to pick her up and start carrying her!" She yelled but I was feeling dizzy and everything was in slow motion.

"Zombie now!" I snapped out of it like I just got slapped and I picked her up in my arms and started running with Dr. Pam.

Hunter was running next to Dr. Pam and I, why does he care so much for killer? Like you both met once and it was nothing.

"Hunter bring the crash cart!" She yelled as we burst into a small room.

He rolled a small cart that had the two things that shock people back to life.

She charged it to 200 and shocked killer, her body jumped up but she still wasn't breathing. She charged it to 200 again but nothing happened. She charged it to 300 and her body jumped up and nothing happened. I had my hands against my face, I didn't want to see what was happening and also because tears were slipping out of my eyes but Hunter was also crying. Dr. Pam charged it once more but it didn't work.

We stood there for a long time and stared at her lifeless body, she's dead... Again.

"Time of death-"

Killer gasped out for air and coughed. I knew she wasn't dead, she really is a zombie.

She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Hunter?" Her voice was different, probably from the lack of water. Wait.. She remembers him?

"Yes I'm here" he smiled and grabbed her hand. My blood boiled and I wanted to rip his head off for touching her.

"Zombie" she smiled.

"Killer" I didn't think twice and I hugged her tight.

"Here sweet heart" Dr. Pam handed her a small cup of water and Killer drank it in less than a second.

It's amazing how she looks, it's been more than two weeks and she's still perfectly fine, shouldn't she be looking a bit different? This is truly amazing.

"Do you remember the day you met hunter ?" I gulped.

"I just remember meeting him, that's all" I smiled in relief and kissed her hand.

"How long was I out for?" She asked.

"Two weeks.."

"What? How.. How am I like this? Shouldn't I be dead? Like completely dead?"

"For now just rest, we also have many question. In all my years as a doctor I've never seen anything like this but I'll do everything to indicate me to this" Dr. pam smiled.

Killer nodded her head and looked at me with a smile.

"Not even death can hold me back" Killer's words were the truth, nothing can hold her back not even death itself.

-
I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Thanks for sticking around for another chapter, I really appreciate it!