//30//

It's been a week since killer  passed away. Vosch told us they buried her beyond the fence of this camp. I didn't get to see her after they dragged me out. They didn't even let us go see her get buried. Everybody seemed to change. We're the meanest squad in this whole camp. I guess getting attached to someone isn't the best choice to make. The first day after her death was the worst because i realized it actually wasn't a dream, we sobbed until there was no more tears to spare. Its only been a week and I am already a different person, all i care about is myself not even the squad anymore. Actually they're the same as me, they don't care about anyone but themselves. Except for Teacup and Ringer, Teacup follows Ringer around and tries to learn from her. Oh and of course Nugget and peanut. After Killer, they grew very close like brother and sister, she has his back and he has hers. They even stand up to other kids in the camp and if they don't get what they want, all hell breaks loose.

The first incident was when an older kid about my age started causing problems. It was in the cafeteria at dinner time and we were sitting on our regular table when the kid named Axe, he was immature yet brave. It was rumored back when the others hid among us humans he killed one with an Axe and thats how he got his name.

He walked over to our table with his usual struck. He was one of the toughest people in this camp. This camp is like school, we have the weak ones, they don't know how to fight and are too weak, we have the ones that are not so popular but people know their name, their the ones that might survive but then you think it over and you're not so sure anymore, and then you have the popular kids the ones that everyone knows and tries to get along with, they're the ones that are the most respected in the camp and theres only five i mean four kids that are 'popular' around here. Surprisingly i am on the list, the list goes like this. First it use to be killer but now its Ringer, then on the list is Axe, then me, and finally Hunter.

Anyway back to the point, when it was dinner time he walked over to our table expecting us to just give it up.

"Get going, this is our table now" he chuckled.

I wasn't trying to look for a fight so I got up and started walking away.

"Even your squad leaders knows not to mess with me"

I rubbed my face and turned back around to motion the rest of the squad to just follow me.

"Killer isn't here to defend you anymore" I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at him before turning around completely.

"But we still have Ringer" Dumbo spoke up.

"Ringer? Please" he chuckled.

Ringer stood up and looked him in the eyes, that stare can make anyone fear for their life.

"Back off because i will have you on the ground begging for mercy" She growled.

Axe's squad walked closer to her as if they were ready to jump Ringer. Flint stood up next to ringer as if saying 'I got your back'.

"You're a weak little girl like your little friend, its too bad she's buried six feet underground now" he chuckled darkly.

Nugget's tiny fists banged on the table witched caused so many more stares.

"Take that back, she wasn't weak she was braver than you ever will" he said through glittering teeth.

"What are you going to do, nugget?" he chuckled.

Nugget was now right in front of him, of course Axe towered over him.

"Back the hell off" Peanut said as he pushed him as hard as she could.

"Another worthless little girl"

Thats when peanut and Nugget lost it, Nugget kicked him behind his legs making him fall to his knees. With one quick punch to the nose, peanut had him bleeding. Axe tried standing up but Nugget grabbed this neck with his tiny hand and pinned him down to the floor. Peanut became a very violent girl, she looked down at him and stomped his face. His nose started gushing out blood and it wasn't hard to assume that his nose was broken.

The rest of Axe's squad started stepping in but flint tried holding them back. I ran to his squad and pushed them back.

"Back the hell up" I said with so much anger in my tone that for a second i didn't even recognize myself.

"Break it up!" Reznik yelled as she threw Nugget off of Axe and Pushed Peanut away.

After that they took Peanut and Nugget away and locked them up for a few hours before killing them both with drills. She did the same with Axe.

From then on it all went downhill, everyone just didn't care anymore. Hunter was the only one that remained the same. He only met Killer once and he sobbed when he found out she was dead, he cried until his eyes were red like blood. He tries to have a smile on his face but he's just hiding his pain.

Nothing is ever going back to the way it use to be. Nothing will ever be okay again. All that matters now is taking down the others.

Its always been about them my stupid heart had to take over and ruin my plans, my revenge. All for a girl that would die in months. She ruined everything. I should of followed my mind instead of my heart. Following the heart doesn't bring anything but pain and suffering. Thats not my opinion its a fact. She gave us hope, hope is useless, its all about skills. Skills for survival will keep you alive not hope. Hope is an illusion just like love. Hope is there to make you forget about the skills you must practice for but since you're believing in hope you get distracted and it leaves you useless and an easy target for the others. And a girl ruined that for me, maybe now that she's dead I'll be able to focus.

Sadly that's not the truth.

The truth is, I am fucking pist off. This feels like it's my fault even though Vosch tells me it's not. I am a fool in love with a dead girl and she never leaves my mind. Her words play over and over in my head, sometimes I just want to rip off my hair and dig my eyes out. First it was Sissy and now Killer, when will the fucking pain stop? Never because I am an idiot that falls in love easily. I'm also angry because I want her so bad, I want to hold her in my arms and take in her natural smell. She left us too early, peanut and Nugget are monsters and I'm nothing but a useless bastard. I want her to tell me that everything is going to be fine.

Killer we were suppose to make it! You fucking told me we were going to make it until the end. You promised! You fucking left me when I needed you the most, I am going crazy and there's nothing I can do about it. I could feel my mind drifting away from me and at this point it's way out of my reach.

You want to know what I see in my future?

Death.

-