//42//

I couldn't stop staring at the dead body in front of me. I've seen tons of dead people before but this was different.

"Cover me!" Ring-ring yelled as she ran out the bus.

Everyone knew the plan except me. Oompa just died and I'm freaking out.

Okay Get yourself together! Killer where are you? I need you! Killer where the fuck are you?!

I told oompa he didn't die for anything so I'm going to keep that promise.

"Ringer is about to blow this bus up we're going to have to run like hell!" Zombie yelled to me as he kept shooting at the others that started sneaking inside buildings.

I looked closely and there was one building a few blocks ahead where a few freaks ran into.

"Then you guys better run" I said as I grabbed my gun that was laying next to Oompa.

"You mean we all better run" zombie corrected.

"Run!" Ring-ring yelled.

Everyone ran out and I pretended to run with them for a few seconds until I stopped.

There was a huge explosion behind me and I covered my head. I suddenly felt the heat of the fire, it didn't burn, it actually felt kinda nice.

I looked at zombie as he ran into a building with his squad, he'll probably freak out when he doesn't see me.

I gave my squad one last look before turning around, I took off running and reached behind the bus when a strong arm stopped me. I pointed my gun at who ever was grabbing my arm.

"It's just me" ring-ring said. "Where are you going?"

"Just trust me, I have a plan. The squad is in the 7th building down the street. Do not let Zombie come after me" I said as I looked around.

"Okay" she simply said.

She took off running and I looked up at the sky. The sky was a wasn't all black it had a hint of dark red maybe because of the fire. I looked over at the building and held my gun tighter.

I'm testing my luck here..

I started running down the street until I reached the building. I took a deep breath and tightened the grip on my gun. I kicked open the door and bursted inside and raised my gun, there was nothing here. I kept walking with my gun ready to go off. Then I felt it, a presence somewhere in the room. I looked around, checked every corner but I couldn't find anything.

I heard gun shots going off and I ducked down next to the window.

"Holy shit" I mumbled as three of the others started shooting at me from outside.

I got up and started shooting them clean on the head.

"Drop the gun!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I felt my body go numb. I think killer is taking over.. Oh no, she'll probably kill us both.

Your timing is horrible Killer.

"No need to shoot" I chuckled as I dropped my gun and got up slowly.

"Try anything and a bullet goes through that fucking head!" He yelled. His voice was raspy, as if he smoked a few packs of cigarets a day.

"Wouldn't even dream of it" killer said sarcastically. This is exactly what happened last time, I didn't have control of my own body and it was killer running the situation.

I slowly reached the dagger that was in one of the pouches on my chest. Before thinking it through I turned around and threw it at him, I thought I was going to miss but it went through his throat. Before it hit him a gun went off, it wasn't my gun because it was on the floor. The guy landed dead on the floor like oompa did and choked out blood before completely dying. That's what you get fucker.

I felt a light pain on my shoulder, I reached over to touch it and a warm thick liquid dropped down my finger. I got shot. I've never been shot before, I couldn't really feel anything at the moment, maybe I was in shock.

I could hear footsteps running towards the door. I quickly grabbed my gun and hid behind one of the doors.

Come on it motherfuckers, I'm here waiting.

"I heard a gun shot in here" one of them whispered.

I gripped my gun and tried moving my shoulder but that's when it started burning.

Once the doors opened I popped out behind the door and started shooting, there was at least six, I shot four, one of them hid behind a table, and the other one was laying in front of my feet with his gun across the room.

The one on the floor had a dirty red flannel shirt and some blue denim jeans. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, he was glowing green and at the moment I just wanted to rip his head up.

I had his body in front of me with my arm against his neck and another dagger against his stomach.

"You behind the table! Get the fuck up or your buddy gets it!" I yelled. For a second I thought it would just shoot his friend and I since it's an other and they don't have feelings.

"Okay okay" they said.

Once they stood up it started glowing green. I pushed the lens upwards taking it away from my eye. It wasn't a guy, it was a girl no older than twenty. Her dirty face made it hard to pick out every single features of hers.

"Drop the gun and kick it over here, try anything and I dig this dagger deep into his intestines" I growl.

Wow killer take it easy..
Shut the hell up Irene..

"Okay just take it easy" she mumbled as she dropped her gun.

"Don't talk to me about taking it easy" I said as she kicked it over to me. "What is it with you creatures? Killing our loved ones, but once it's our turn you just give up"

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"Don't fucking play dumb!" I yelled as I squeezed my grip tighter against his neck.

She tried walking towards us but I pressed the dagger against his stomach almost drawing blood.

"You killed my family and now you're doing it again" she cried out.

Is this alien thing on drugs or something? Or is this just part of her act?

"Very funny, mocking us.." I said as I dug the dagger into the guys stomach and reached over for my gun, then shooting her across the face.

Two more kills for killer...

I took a deep breath and felt a horrible pain go through my shoulder.. Right I got shot. I held my shoulder as I stepped over the few dead bodies and made my way to the building my squad was hiding in.