//27//

We walked back to our bunks. It was empty since everyone was training. I helped Killer lay down on her bed and i tucked her in. I sat on the bed next to her and just watched her in so much pain.

"How's Sammy?" she asked.

"He's doing okay."

"And Peanut?"

"She's also okay" She hates me and wants to kill me in my sleep but she's okay. "So what's the last thing you remember?"

She shook her head slowly and turned her head to look at me. "Training"

"What were we doing?" i asked, I was trying to get out as much information as I could.

"I don't know. I just remember training thats all, my memory is all fuzzy" she rubbed her temples with her fingers.

"Okay okay just relax. You'll probably get your memory back, like i did" i know i was lying but i had no other choice.

"Did everyone have the test?"

"No only a few people."

"What has been going on around here?" she asked.

"Well since you dont remember anything since last week ill tell you. Um well Ringer replaced Tank-"

"Who the hell is Ringer?"

Oh man this is going to be bad, "Do you remember that girl in the relay race? the one with the black makeup and white skin?"

"oh yeah, she's just a little ball of sunshine" she said sarcastically. "Wait not her. You have to be kidding me"

"I shouldn't have told you that" i mentally slap myself.

"Private zombie" i turned my head and saw Vosch standing by the door. I got up and slowly walked over to him."So i was wrong. She's not going Dorothy, i misread the signs"

That was music to my ears. It was like hearing, "Hey you just won five million dollars and this awesome sports car, enjoy!"

"Really sir? That is just fantastic news" I smiled.

"Yeah so now just watch over her and remember don't say anything. Your squad should be coming soon" He said.

"Yes of course sir" i smiled as he walked away. I closed the door once he left.

I then walked back to killer in such a cheerful way that nothing could make my feelings go away.

"Why is your mood suddenly so happy and cheerful?" she asked.

"Because i finally get to do this" I smiled.

Something I've been wanting to do since I saw her, I know I already kissed her but this time it's going to be different because everything is okay. Well not 'okay' but okay. I should just kiss her already.

I leaned in carefully not to hurt her and pressed my lips against hers. Last time I kissed her I didn't get a good taste of those lips but now I'm going to enjoy this and try to make it last. I kissed her slowly just trying to get use to the feeling of kissing again. At first she was taken by surprise but in seconds she was kissing back. I backed away slowly and she looked up at me smiling, gosh that smile can make anyone's day be their best day in their whole life. She placed her hand behind my neck and pushed me down, connecting our lips once again. This time the kiss just got a little bit more intense. With her free hand she rubbed my cheek gently, her touch was hypnotizing, Being under her touch was like being touched by God himself. She pulled away breathless.