//26//

She sat there breathing hard. She ripped the tube out of her mouth. I just sat there like an idiot staring at her with my mouth open.

"Killer" thats all i managed to say. I hugged her so tight.

"Zombie?" she questioned. Poor killer, she doesn't remember a thing. She tried getting off the bed and standing up.

"Hey hey, take it easy." i said as i stood in front of her caressing her shoulders.

"What the hell happened?" her eyes were blood red. she whipped off the small drops of blood on her cheek.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get Vosch. Just lay down" I slowly laid her back down.

I ran out the door and pass a few soldiers. I finally found him back out in the field.

"Commander! She woke up!" i yelled as i got closer to him.

"She did? Did she say anything to you?" he questioned.

"No she just woke up" its weird the fact that she woke up gasping for air when she had a tube for air in her mouth.

We both started running back to killer and by the time we got there she was standing up.

"Killer you need to take it easy" Vosch said.

"What the hell happened to me?" she traced her fingers on her bruised ribs. "I can't remember anything"

"Killer I need you to calm down" Vosch helped her sit back down. "You just had a complication on a test that i was running. But it's fine, i know you can't remember anything but its normal. Other soldiers had the same results as you" Pretty believable lie.

"Like you zombie?" she pointed out.

"Um.. Yeah" I've never been a good liar.

"Why is my face like this? And why are my ribs bruised?" She asked so innocently. "Zombie looks worse than me"

"Like I said, complications on the test but don't worry you both won't be training for a few days" Vosch smiled.

Wow that old soldier never smiles.

-

Sorry for the extremely short chapter! I'll make the next one longer than usual. Thank you so much for getting this fanfiction to 3k!!!!! I haven't been updating since I'm working on a new book that will be coming soon!! Please comment and vote I love reading the comments! And once against thank you so much!