//33//

A few days after the whole incident that would make anyone's skin get chills, it was finally time to take killer back to the bunks. She tried not to show it but deep inside she was scared of dying again. I mean like cmon who the hell dies for two weeks and comes back to life and crawls out the fucking ground? That's insane.

I thought killer would be limping or in pain but she wasn't. She was perfectly fine like nothing ever happened. She said she didn't feel any pain she said she would be ready for training soon. Coming back from the dead doesn't settle In easily I would of expected more health issues but not killer she's ready to keep going. Even Vosch was impressed.

"Do you remember what happened before you passed out..." Hopefully she remembers our kiss.

"Yes" I turned to face her and the corners of her mouth formed into a small smile, "that was a pretty good kiss"

I start chuckling lightly and tried holding back the urge to just turn her around and start kissing her.

She stopped right before we entered the room and looked both ways to see if anyone was coming and then looked up at me.

"What's wro-" I was interrupted by her lips crashing against mine. A warm, tingly feeling formed in my belly and I kissed back. She's a girl I would die for, I love her more than anything. She grabbed the side of my face and practically asked for more. I laid my hands on her back and pressed her body against mine.

After a few minutes of making out we pulled away breathless. She fixed her new uniform that Vosch gave her and then fixed her hair.

"Now if you excuse me squad leader I would like to go in there and see my squad" she smirked.

I started giggling as soon as she walked in, acting like she didn't just have a heated make out session with me.

Everyone started jumping on her especially Nugget and Peanut. Ringer just sat on her bed looking glad that she's alive. I don't think ringer hates killer I just don't think they like each other very much. Then there was red, oh my... I forgot to tell killer about Red. Red was standing there playing with her hands nervously.

"I miss my bed" killer said as she threw herself on it and hugged her pillow, I could see she was feeling around for her letter and as soon as she didn't feel it she started panicking.

"Killer, meet red, she was suppose to be your replacement" flint laughed.

"Replacement?" Killer asked a bit confused.

"Yeah she's right there" nugget pointed, "She even sleeps in your bed"

Oh no this is bad.

"Red will you please move your stuff to another bunk?" Killer asked politely but any idiot could tell tone time of voice she was giving was sarcastic.

"But this is my bed, Vosch gave it to me" goddamit Red don't argue with her.

"Well I'm back now so move your stuff" Killer said harshly.

"I've only been here for a few days and from what I've heard you and Ringer don't get along so what's the point in sleeping next to each other? And you don't scare me" okay she really did it...

Killer licked her lips and got closer to her with her hands on the side of her hips.

"Listen carefully because I will not repeat it.." She whispered in Red's ear, "I want you to look at my face and memorize my features because that will be the last thing you see if you keep talking back to me. Just think of me as another squad leader. You listen to me because even though I am sixteen I am your best chance in survival when we're out there in war. And the special relationship Ring-ring and I share is non of goddam business. You should be fucking terrified of me because I will beat you down to your knees and make you beg for mercy before I use my favorite weapon on you... My bare hands. My hands will punch and slap you so many times that you won't even be able to feel that pretty face anymore" killer whispered as she dragged her index finger across Red's cheek, "and after I'm done playing with you my hands will strangle you until your cute little body stops shaking and starts turning a gorgeous light blue color.. Last time I'll ask.. Private can you please move your shit out of my bed?"

Just by listening to whatever that was made me get chills all through out my body. Red grabbed her stuff and moved to another bunk far away from Killer's. I mean who would? Hell I would try to make Vosch switch me to a different squad. Killer is back and so it her scary attitude.

I truly missed her.

-
We're almost at 6k!!! Please comment and vote because I get almost 100 reads on each chapter and only get like 8 votes and 5 comments. Thank you for getting through another chapter, until next time!

Xoxo