//19//

Killer...

No more killing! No more please!

Yes! Please! Let me kill again! I love it!

I don't know what I'm thinking! I'm going crazy. Vosch made a mistake I'm the one going Dorothy.

Last night I killed again, and oh my it made me feel alive! It's wrong so very wrong but it feels so good and so right. The rush that runs through my veins when the human body just stops shaking, moving and breathing.

I'm sick! Stop it killer! You're sick in the head! Yes I am!

Last night Vosch called me so I can kill a girl I only met once. Her name was Skippy. Red hair, green eyes, weak. She was around 16. I didn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head.

If I didn't kill her Vosch would of made me kill Zombie and I would never kill him, even if my life depended on it.

When I got back to the bunks I was terrified. At first I felt horrible and like a piece of crap. But the I realized that the people that are going Dorothy are holding me back from getting a step closer to the others.

"Hey there" I sit next to zombie that was polishing his boots.

"Hey" he smiled.

I looked at my squad leader and then to the floor.

This is so wrong. How can I possibly fall in love with a boy I don't even know and worst of all while we're under attack by little green men that people would debate if they were real or just a hoax.

The other squad members were playing a card game that they really seem to enjoy, as I watched my leader in awe.

"By the way I heard the new guy got kicked out of his last squad" dumbo grins.

"For what?" Oompa questions.

"Disciplinary issues"

"Is that true boss?" Someone hollers at zombie.

"That's what they say" he says and looks up for a second before continuing to polish his boots.

"What's his name?" Teacup asks.

"The names ringer!" Ah Reznik, I finally see her today. "And he is a she"

I clenched my jaw once she, ringer, it, whatever, walked in. This must be a joke.

"You're bunk is over there" Reznik points.

Another reason to hate Reznik. She obviously does this to make my hate stronger.

"I've missed you" I say to emo girl.

She gives me a glare and walks past me.

"One more fight from you two and both of you are dead" Reznik says and walks out.

I stand there for a second waiting for Reznik to come back and say something like 'I'm just kidding she's not really in your squad' but she didn't come back.

I turned around and eyed her carefully. She put her stuff on the bunk next to mine and walked in front of zombie. I walked over to her slowly and crossed my arms on my chest.