A/N

To put it simply, my account is a mess. I haven't been posting on a regular basis and I truly am sorry, but I do have valid reasons as to why that is happening. 

When I first started this account, I was super interested in Harry Potter, Divergent, and Teen Wolf. Don't get me wrong, Harry Potter is still my main everything and Teen Wolf is a close second. However, I haven't been that interested in Divergent lately. 

With all the imagine requests for Harry Potter and the other two, it's been a bit overwhelming. 

I have notifications left and right concerning when I'm going to write an imagine or continue a story. I've been thinking a lot and I feel that I should start over.

A few minutes ago, I made a new account (with ma new email), @humblebookworm. I feel like I should be a better person to everyone and actually write. I would really, really love to complete all the imagines and that's just what I'm going to do. 

This is going to be the last thing (I think) that will be posted on all of the works on this account. I'm going to start fresh on the other one because I tend to get a teeny bit OCD when it comes to organization and let's face it, this account and its' works are a mess.

On the new account, I will make a new Harry Potter book SPECIFICALLY for imagines. For the sake of my sanity and since it is more convenient for everybody, I will make a new imagine form for the new book. If you haven't gotten one yet and you requested, do not worry, just request again. Also, imagines are not limited to just the characters that were included in the preferences if you didn't know. I will write an imagine for you including Professor Flitwick if that is what you really want. I will work day and night until everyone is satisfied (more or less).

Unfortunately, I will not be continuing my Divergent book on the new account simply because I'm not that into the series anymore. I am deeply sorry for anyone who is and I regret my disinterest. 

I will not continue the Teen Wolf book immediately, however, since it is still one of my favorite shows of all time, you can expect a new and improved book soon.

I just started school so it's going to be a little tough fitting Wattpad in, but I will think up a strict schedule as to when I will write.

Thank you to all who have stuck with me even though I'm horrible at literally everything. I hope you all understand that the main reason I am doing this is to be more organized and to satisfy the majority of my readers. I am not doing this to be mean or anything like that. I just feel overwhelmed with the responsibility of running an account with so many different books and shows and stuff.

Thanks again and I love you all :)

~youngpsycho