Never | Draco

requested by Paola5SOS_

~*~

Paola Otero and Draco Malfoy had been Hogwart's power couple for four years. To say the least, they were perfect together. However, not all of Hogwarts agreed with the two's relationship. Especially a certain Slytherin with the name of Pansy Parkinson. 

Since the first time she laid eyes on him, Pansy has been infatuated with Draco. She wanted him to herself. And she had a plan to get him.

~*~

"Oi! Paola!"

Paola turned around at the yelling of her name, only to be met with a girl she wasn't quite fond with. 

"I need you to follow me."

"Why?"

"Please don't ask questions Paola, just follow me."

Pansy grabbed Paola by the wrist and forcefully pulled her away, and down a dark corridor she's never seen before. 

At the end of the corridor, there was a door. As they got closer, sobs could be heard through the door. When they were close enough to open the door, Pansy let go of the confused girl and ran away, leaving Paola there.

She pressed her ear up to the door and immediately recognized the voice of the sobbing person.

It was Draco.

"Why do I have to be this way?" Paola listened on, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Why can't I be normal? I hate myself. I hate my family. I hate this stupid mark. I don't deserve anything. Nothing. Not my friends. Not Paola. Nothing."

She continued listening, tears threatening to spill over at any moment. Finally having enough, she pushed open the door.

Draco looked up at her and immediately hid his puffy red face.

"Did you hear everything?"

Paola nodded and Draco sighed. 

He rolled up his sleeve, revealing the infamous Dark Mark. Draco was expecting her to leave him immediately, but she did something no one would have expected. Quietly and quickly, Paola outstretched her fingers and softly touched the mark. Draco looked up to her.

"I was forced to get it. Forced to join this cause. I'm not even sure what I believe in... are you going to leave me?"

"Draco. I would never even think of leaving you. Not now. Not ever. I understand the circumstances in which you got this and I know we can work through it."

Draco smiled and sloppily wiped his tears away, overjoyed that the thing he hated the most in his life, wasn't going to tear apart the best thing in his life.

~*~

A/N 

I'm sorry that this imagine is actual trash, but I had no idea where to start with this. I might give this one another shot when I'm feeling more inspired.