What He Gets You For Your Birthday

Harry: Harry gets you loads of pumpkin juice. You have an unhealthy obsession with the drink and who can blame you? Your parents don't approve that Harry is practically feeding your addiction, but it makes you happy.

Ron: Ron gets you candy. He loves to get you Pumpkin Pasties because you and him both love them. You indulge in them together as a couple.

Draco: Draco gets you books. Normally he gets your two or three, sometimes four. He gets you books on subjects you like. Potions, Charms, Transfiguration. Stuff like that.

Fred: Fred will give you prank supplies. Fireworks, fairies, rockets. You name it, you've got it. Fred wants you to be prepared in case a prank plan comes into play at any time.

George: George writes you a long letter on how you two fell in love. Every year the story is different. He writes very creative fictional stories about how you two met, and instantly felt a spark.

Neville: Neville will get you a plant. Any kind really. You have a soft spot for anything Neville gives you and you sincerely love your plants.

Oliver: Oliver gets you Quidditch equipment. Of course it's not just for you, he wants to make sure you're the best player you can be. Also, he loves the look on your face when he surprises you with a new broom.