Your Hidden Talent

Harry: You're very good at Quidditch. You have this weird thing about a lot of attention focused on you, which is why you don't share your ability. You taught yourself to fly and just like Harry, you were a natural from the beginning.

Ron: You are a very good actress. When everyone is gone from your dormitory, you like to act out different scenes from your favorite plays and books. You are afraid not only Ron will make fun of you, but all your friends.

Draco: Your talent isn't really hidden. Since a young age, you have been very good at playing the piano. You always used to play for Draco. Whenever Draco is upset or sad, you play for him to calm him down or cheer him up.

Fred: You are very good with languages. You are multi-lingual and you speak a multitude of languages. Mostly European,  some Asian, a few Latin languages. Fred knows along with most of Hogwarts. It's not very hidden.

George: You play the cello very well. Normally students aren't allowed instruments at Hogwarts, but after Dumbledore heard you play, he decided a talent like that couldn't be wasted. George has seen you play and other than Dumbledore, he is the only one who knows.

Neville: You're a very good writer. You have a few drawers full of short stories, poems, and unfinished novels in your dormitory. You would love to share them with Neville, but you're afraid he would laugh, and call them stupid.

Oliver: You love to dance. From a very young age, you have always loved to just let yourself go and just move. You think Oliver would want you to trade dancing for more Quidditch practice, so you keep this talent from him.