Draco Imagine for @aceiseves123

Draco's POV
Why does she have to be so perfect? Even in the winter months, her skin continues to shine with a glowing tan. Her sassy personality is all I've ever wanted in a girl. Her deep brown, almost red eyes are warm and inviting. Even her height is perfect in relation to mine.

Jealously rages in my eyes. They're no longer the calm grey, but now a stormy, dark grey. Anastasia was sitting at the Slytherin table, just a few seats away from me when a group of three Slytherin guys walked up to her like they owned the place.

They immediately began to flirt with the gorgeous girl. I felt my face grow red with fury. She looked uncomfortable. Close to tears even and my expression softened. I began to get up and walk over, but my body had other plans and I walked out the Great Hall, leaving her behind.

Anastasia's POV
Potions is so hard. I feel like an idiot every single lesson compared to Draco Malfoy. Not that I pay attention to him during class. That would be creepy and ridiculous...

Anyways, Snape was feeling extra jerky today (probably because of Potter) so now we have to write a foot and a half of the properties and abilities of unicorn horn.

With a big sigh, I gather my potions materials and start toward the door, only to be stopped by a large hand grabbing my shoulder from behind.

Unalarmed, I turn around to come face to face with the one person I'm actually happy to see everyday. Draco Malfoy. Draco and I have an unusual relationship. We used to be the best of friends until that got ruined when he became jealous of some guy flirting with me.

A little bit after that, he admitted to liking me in a not-so-great way. He tried to ask me out in a very elaborate way which ended with me in the hospital wing for three weeks. He felt horrible and kept trying to ask me. Every time, however, he always offends me in some way. Whether it's me or my family, it always happens. But I can't bring myself to hate him for it.

I always find myself running from him afterwards, but then I go back almost immediately. I haven't said yes to him yet and I'm not sure if I ever will. I know though, that if he comes to me and asks without a scheme or something big planned, I would consider, but as long as he continues, I will keep declining.

I look him in the eyes and immediately know something was different. His beautiful eyes were depressed.

"Hey. I uh know we don't talk a lot anymore and I really miss it. I miss us. I know we were together, but I enjoyed every minute of it."

He sounded like he was close to completely breaking down.

"I feel like a complete jerk. I saw those guys all over you this morning."

I put my head down.

"I saw how uncomfortable you were and I left. And I'm so sorry I left you there."

His voice cracked slightly.

"I just couldn't stand the sight of a guy who's not me, being that close to you. Even if their actions weren't ideal. I really like you Anastasia. I know you know that already, but I just wanted to remind you."

He starts to leave while I stand there processing what just happened. I'm not entirely sure of what I'm doing as I yell Draco's name.

He turns around to me.

"I like you too. A lot."

He smiles and pulls me quickly into a bone crushing hug.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to say that."
*********************************************
Hello everybody! I am so sorry I have updated with an actual imagine in awhile. I am so lazy and stressed from school and practices, I haven't been able to find time to sit down and write a decent imagine.

I'm trying my best to get into a set schedule, but like with everything else in life, I find it quite challenging to get organized. Anyways here you go @aceiseves123 , I hope you liked it. I'm not sure if it's exactly what you wanted, but I really hope it is.

Thank you all for reading and please bear with me as I try my hardest to continue writing great imagines for you all 😘😘