Jealousy

Harry: Harry will wait until one of you walks away then he'll walk up to the guy and tell him you have a boyfriend and doesn't need guys like him flirting with you.

Ron: Ron walks up to you both and wraps his arm protectively around your waist, giving the guy a subtle hint that she's not available and has a perfectly able boyfriend.

Draco: Draco gets jealous very easily and will always assume that any guy that talks to you, is flirting. He will go up to you, grab your hand, and glare at the guy until he leaves.

Fred: When Fred gets jealous, he not so subtly will go over to you and flip you over his shoulder, carrying you away from whoever was talking to you while you yell at him to put you down, all with a smirk plastered on his face.

George: George tends to become very silent. He doesn't talk to you for hours, fearing that your simple conversation with a friend was way more than it seemed. After learning what his sudden silence is over, you'll reassure him that you only love him and could never do that to him.

Neville: Neville will watch from afar as you talk to a friend who happens to be a guy. He wants to think you're just talking, but he can't shake the thought he's flirting out of his head, even though he knows you wouldn't let that happen.

Oliver: Oliver will walk right up to you and begin a conversation with you, right in front of the guy. Eventually, you and the other guy will get tired of Oliver's voice constantly interrupting your conversation so he will leave, causing Oliver to smile cheekily at you.