How You Meet

Harry: You discovered a frantic, bushy haired girl strolling the aisles of the train, yelling rather loudly about a toad. Being the kind person you are, you introduced yourself and offered to help. You finally made it to the compartment in which your brother was seated in. Ron introduced you to the famous Harry Potter. As soon as you shook hands, you knew he was special.

Ron: Your sister was dragging you to a Quidditch match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. It wasn't that you didn't like Quidditch, it was just that you, along with everyone else, even the Hufflepuffs, knew Gryffindor was going to win. You left out a large sign as you plopped down next to your fellow Gryffindors. An hour passed quickly and you hurriedly left, so you could get back to studying. As you entered the common room, you saw a red haired boy sitting in front of the fire. He turned around, introduced himself, and you two began talking. Little did you know, this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Draco: Being the daughter of infamous, Lord Voldemort, you spent a hell of a lot of time surrounded by malicious and evil characters such as Bellatrix Lestrange and the Malfoys. Not all Malfoys were bad though. Narcissa was decent and Draco wasn't bad at all. In fact, he was the possibly the sweetest boy around. You couldn't remember a time when you and Draco weren't together. You two loved eachother and he was, and is always very nice and caring towards you.

Fred: As soon as you entered Hogsmeade, you made a beeline to Zonko's joke shop. It had always been your favorite place in the whole world, other than Hogwarts of course. You began searching for something, anything, to get revenge on Snape for failing you. Normally Hufflepuffs don't even know what revenge is, but let's just say you were surprised when you were sorted into Hufflepuff. You made a sharp turn into an aisle and bumped into an unusually tall figure. You learned this mysterious figure was Fred Weasley, a first year (which you were supposed to learn mainly because first years weren't allowed here).

George: You and Harry, having just been pushed into the wizarding world, didn't know a lot of wizarding families. Or people for that matter. When you two met Ron and Hermione, you were relieved to have at least a couple friends. One day, when you were helping your Gryffindor friends and brother study for  an upcoming Charms test in the Gryffindor common room, two tall redheads popped in. Ron introduced them as his 'idiot older brothers'. The one named George caught your attention for unknown reasons more than Fred did.

Neville: You were walking alongside your brother and friend, Draco Malfoy, and Pansy Parkinson when Draco suddenly stopped, and began shouting insults at Neville Longbottom. As Draco and Pansy walked away, laughing, you looked over at Neville, who had tears threatening to spill over at any given moment. You quickly rushed over and assured him that they're just jealous of him because he's so smart and brave. You introduced yourself and told him to ignore them, then walked away. Neville's eyes never left you as you walked away.

Oliver:  You and Oliver met at a (as unbelievable as it sounds) pee-wee Quidditch game. You were on opposing teams. Both you and Oliver were assigned as team captains and you were both perfect for that position, as you were pretty competitive seven and six year olds. The game ended hours later with a tie, much to the disapproval of Oliver and yourself. Before you left, Oliver came up to you, shook your hand, and suggested you two have a play date sometime.