His Nickname For You

Harry: Harry calls you Pumpkin because you are obsessed with Pumpkin Juice. You hoard it and are constantly drinking it. You think it's cute Harry incorporated something you love into your nickname.

Ron: Even though Ron might not look it, he is always ready to defend and protect his girl. His usual nickname for you is Baby Girl. There is no reason for this; he just likes how it sounds. He also calls you My Girl at times.

Draco: Draco has a few nicknames for you. Most of the time he calls you either Love or Darling. However, when he's mad, Draco calls you by your first name, and sometimes, although not a lot, he will call you by your surname.

Fred: Since Fred is so much taller than you, he likes to joke around, and call you Short Stuff or Shortie. If he is mad, he will call you by your first name. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, you aren't worried.

George: When George first saw you, his eyes lit up of how beautiful you are. Every time he sees you, he makes sure you know how beautiful you are. He calls you either Beautiful or Gorgeous constantly.

Neville: Neville, being very reserved and shy, doesn't like to call you anything special in public, so he sticks to your name. In private, Neville will call you Princess. Your brother is sometimes referred to as the Slytherin Prince. Neville believes it is fitting for you to be the Slytherin Princess.

Oliver: Oliver will call you by your first name. He isn't big on nicknames in general, plus he believes your name is the most beautiful in the world. However, every once in a while, he will throw out a random nickname like Sweetheart, Honey, or Love.