One-Shot for @kingmurphyy

I met Louis in my 1st year at Hogwarts. He's a Hufflepuff. I'm a Slytherin. Trust me, even though I am technically a Malfoy, I'm not your typical Muggle-hating Malfoy. Now we're in 3rd year and I'm finally going to meet his parents. We are currently walking up to their front door. Wow I have never been so nervous in my entire life. What if they hate me? What if they tell Louis to break up with me? Louis smiles at me and walks right in. His parents greet us at the door and immediately notice my purple hair, dyed so no one could see my natural platinum blonde hair. I introduced myself as Abbie Malfoy. Big mistake. They looked to Louis and asked him why he failed to mention I was a Slytherin and a member of the Malfoy family. He shook it off and we had a very awkward dinner. During dessert, Bill and Fleur began to ask me questions. Nice questions. Like: How do you like Hogwarts? or What is your favorite subject? Normal questions. They even complimented me a few times. Under the table, Louis have my hand a light squeeze, a sign they liked me. I let out a sigh of relief, thankful that the parent's of the boy I loved, were okay with me. With us. At that moment, I was the happiest girl in the world.

*********************************************
@kingmurphyy I hope you liked it :) sorry if it's long, but I have virtually no experience with one-shots. I tried my best though and I really hope it's awesome for you.