Prize | Neville

requested by stydiawow

---------------------------------------

Carmen

"C'mon Neville! I know you have it in you!" Looking up to meet Neville's eyes, I see confusion written all over his face. Sighing, he pulls his notes up to his face, his bright green eyes quickly scanning the page.

"I don't know Carmen. Can't we just take a break? I'm never going to get this. I am impossible."

"Don't say that. I believe you can pass this test. Anyways, this is a written potions exam, not one where you have to brew a potion. All you need to know is basic stuff."

He slumps his head down on the table, the thud echoing off the walls of the common room.

"How about this: I'll ask you a question. If you get it right, I'll give you a kiss. If you get it wrong, no kisses for fiv- no ten minutes."

He picks his head off the desk and looks me right in the eyes.

"Deal."

"Where is a bezoar located?" He brought his hand up to his face and stroked his chin in a sarcastic way.

"That's easy. It's located in a goat's stomach."

"I asked you that twenty minutes ago and you didn't know the answer!"

A smirk crept onto his face. "But I wasn't playing for a prize twenty minutes ago."

Leaning forward across the table, he connects with my lips. He grins into it. 

Pulling away, I grab another card.

"What are the uses of unicorn horn?"

"It is believed that it holds medical uses and is used in potions. Like the antidote to common potions."

Scoffing, I lead forward again.

This continues for hours, him getting every single question right.

---------------------------------------

A/N: It's a bit short, but I didn't really know what to do with it. But I hope you like it anyway.

Comment any preference ideas you have.

Make sure to vote and comment :)