Your Nickname for Him

Harry: You call him Seeker. Harry is the Seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and you like to say how Harry always sees the best in people. He seeks out the best. You believe he brings out the best of you.

Ron: Since Ron constantly eating, you like to call him Hungry Hippo. Ron didn't understand this at first, but then Hermione explained to him it was a Muggle board game. He wasn't pleased with his Muggle-related nickname at first, but he's secretly grown to love it.

Draco: You call Draco, Dray. He, like Ron, wasn't fond of it to begin with, but he grew to love it. You also call him Malfoy, just to mess with him.

Fred: Fred, in relation to your size, is much bigger than you. You call him Gigantor because of his size compared to yours.

George: George feels he isn't worthy of a nickname from you and every time you try to give him one, he shuts down that production quickly. He constantly tells you to call him just George. So now you call him Just George, just for laughs.

Neville: In public, you call him Longbottom. Certainly not to be mean. It's more of a signal to him. When you call him Longbottom, he knows that you will take care of your brother later, and that Neville should not feel bad. In private, you call him whatever comes to mind. Of course not rude names, more like Sweetie and Sugar.

Oliver: Since your first play date, you have called Oliver, Captain. Oliver likes to be in control of things, which is why he feels most comfortable being in charge of things. When you call him Captain, he feels in control.