PDA

Harry: Harry and you both have the same feelings about PDA. It's gross when you see another couple doing it, so you avoid it all together. Harry does like to have one hand on you at all times though. Sometimes on your waist or your hand.

Ron: Ron really likes to kiss you. A lot in fact. So he likes PDA. He likes to kiss you softly on the lips periodically, but most of the time it's just a little peck.

Draco: Draco absolutely loves PDA. He isn't afraid to grab you and crush his lips against yours at any given time. He wants everyone to know you're his, especially the other guys.

Fred: Fred isn't that big on PDA; he feels a proper gentleman should respect his girl, and that means no PDA. However, if another big starts flirting with you, he will not hesitate to grab your hand, or wrap his arm around your waist. Sometimes he kisses you on the cheek.

George: George likes to randomly stop when you're walking and pull you into a hug. The reason for this is George understands you or him could be gone any minute. Everytime he whispers 'I love you' in your ear.

Neville: Neville is very shy so he doesn't like PDA in general. He always feels like he will mess up or already has if he kisses you in public. Even so, he'll still make an attempt to kiss you on the cheek every so often, and squeeze your hand.

Oliver: Oliver doesn't understand PDA. He believes if you really love someone, you shouldn't showcase your love. He believes it's a very precious and valuable thing, and many people are after the same thing. So he must protect it. The most he will do is hold your hand.