How You Kiss

Harry: Harry likes when you are dominant when you two are kissing. He isn't the dominant type of guy when it comes to intimate things like this.

Ron: Ron's kisses are all over the place. One day he'll be passionate, the next his'll be sudden. It all depends on his mood. You love how he's so unpredictable.

Draco: Your kisses are sweet and gentle. Draco doesn't like to be too rough because he's afraid he could break you. You love the fact that he always thinks about you and your safety before doing anything, even kissing.

Fred: Fred doesn't have a lot of experience with kissing. Your kisses are messy. He has admitted to kissing his pillow a few times in an effort to become a better kisser just for you. You always tell him that his kisses are perfect, but he never listens.

George: Your kisses are short and sweet. George isn't a big kisser, but he still loves to feel your lips on his, even if it is for a short amount of time.

Neville: Neville is very shy so he can be very nervous when kissing you. Although, as soon as you kiss once, it's like only you and Neville exist in the world. He kisses you slow and passionately, making sure to not be too rough.

Oliver: Oliver is constantly on a broom, practicing and training his team. Whenever he comes back from a practice, he is itching to crash his lips against yours. He also loves to shut you up by kissing you. Your kisses are sudden, but loving.