Draco Imagine for @xPandora-Blackx

I hate Charms so much it's no longer funny. Professor Flitwick always calls on Ravenclaws. Never gives a Slytherin a chance. Because no, Slytherins can't possibly know anything.

"Class dismissed!"

Finally. I thought the little man would never end class. I see Draco across the room, looking my way. Maybe he likes me? Yeah right. He could never like me. He probably likes Pansy. But a girl can dream, can't she?

I let out a sigh and grab my books. Potions was starting soon; no time to fantasize about the charming white-haired Slytherin Prince. I made my way out the door and began my trek to the dungeons.

"Hey Aris!"

I cringed. Pansy. Her voice sounded almost sweet. This was going to be horrible.

"Hi Aris. Hey I was wondering why you always look at my Draco. He's mine you know. Yeah we're in love."

Crabbe and Goyle were standing on both sides of her, snickering.

"If you think you have a chance with him, then you'd better get your head out of your ass and realize he's with me."

She turned around to leave.

"Oh and even though you can never be with Draco, you should dye your hair another color. One that doesn't make me want to sacrifice myself to You Know Who."

Tears jumped to my eyes. I turned and ran. Past the staircase to the dungeons. Past the Transfiguration classroom. Into an empty storage room. My tears finally spilled over.

The door knob jiggled slightly, then the door was pushed open. In walked the "one I have no chance with". Draco Malfoy.

I immediately tried to hide my face, hide my tears and red face.

"Hey, uh I saw what Pansy did. I wanted you to know that me and Pansy, we aren't a thing. And we never will be. I wanted to apologize for her behavior though. She's pretty catty."

I sniffled and said a small thank you. Barely audible. More tears threatened to spill over. He noticed and quickly sat down next to me.

"Please don't cry. I know that I may look like a huge ass most of the time, but I can't stand to see any girls cry. Especially you."

This caught my attention.

"What do you mean?"

"I um. Uhh well Aris. I uh. Um. I- I like you. A lot actually. I don't know why. I mean that's not a bad thing that I do. And I really hope that what Pansy said about you liking me is true."

I looked him in the eyes.

"I like you too Draco."

A smile crept onto his gorgeous face and I felt the same happen to me. You know, this wasn't too bad.