How He Wakes You Up

Harry: You absolutely hate it when you're cold so Harry takes full advantage of that. He always rips the covers off of you, then quickly, but carefully lays on top of you, kissing your face all over.

Ron: Ron rarely gets up before you. You are an early bird through and through. On the rare occasion that he does get up before you, he caresses your face lightly and studies your features until his soft touch awakes you.

Draco: Draco likes to lay facing you and trace his fingers over your features. He draws patterns over your eyelids, your lips. He gives you a gentle kiss as soon as your eyes flutter open.

Fred: Fred, being the little monster he is, will sit up and continually poke and squeeze your cheeks until you wake up to slap him.

George: You are a very light sleeper so it doesn't take much to get you up. Normally, George just peppers your face with soft kisses until you wake up.

Neville: Neville will bring you a cup of tea and sit at the edge of your bed until you either wake up on your own or he eventually needs to get you up. To get you up, he dangles a hot biscuit in front of your face which almost immediately wakes you from your slumber.

Oliver: He likes to softly play with your hair. He doesn't really have the intent to wake you up when he does this; he just wants to randomly play with your hair, but it wakes you up every time.

---------------------------------------

A/N : Ahhhh! We're almost at 100k reads. I could not have done any of this without you guys and I'm so grateful for every single one of you! Thank you so so much for taking the time to read, vote, and comment on my book. :) ily <3